A Blood Shed

"You're right." I whisper "I'm no good for her... but I'm a selfish bastard and I love her."

"She's gone." he points out as she skips on the sidewalk, but her smile faded a little. " You seem to do a terrible job making her happy" he disappears with those final words.

I wait for her to come home, and she had the brightest smile on her face. What has gotten her so happy, my sweet Rose.

Rose Pov

Why did I feel like someone was watching me this morning. Its not the first time. It was probably the hundredth time I felt that way.

"Rose?" Mr. Loskan says getting me out of my daze "did you hear the question I asked?" I shook my head and mumble a "No." "Maybe you should listen then." he glares and continues writing on the board.

A note is past to me by a cute boy. Just when I think my day would get better I open to read a message sent by Mindy "How can you be dumb and ugly?"

"Rose?" the teacher says in a patronizing tone "read it." "Please don't make me!" I mumble, in a pleading tone. He didn't bug. "I hope you have the best birthday ever!" I lie with a frown on my face.

He snatched my note and glares at it "Mindy, detention." My face heats up as she scowls at me from across the room, like he did the paper.

As we establish I'm not the most popular of the bunch. I don't have tan skin, my hair is a dull brown, and so are my eyes. Not a pretty blue, and light blonde(My bestfriend). I'm not the curviest or prettiest girl out there. I wouldn't say I'm ugly, but there's nothing special about me.

"Melody!" Alexis beams "Do you want to come to my party?"

"Can Rose come?" my friend Melody ask a little warily. "Why?" Alexis looks wide eyed at me. My friend hooks onto my arm "Because, I want her to come."

"Fine" she gives a fake smile in my direction.

"She hates me." I state the elephant in the room to my bestfriend Melody. "She doesn't hate you." she brushes my words off. "She's just is a picky person when it comes to invitations." "Sure." I mumble.

I'm glad I was invited, even if it was by force. I ran home with a big smile on my face until I got this message.

Melody
The party's canceled
Why?
Idk...

I shiver as my hair sticked up in the back of my neck. It's not cold. I decided to visit Melody since the party's canceled or what not. It's only 5 pm.

"Hello!" Melody's mom opens the door smiling at me "Rose are you here to get ready for the party?" "What party!" I panic. Did she lie to me? "That's still happening?" I ask, more like interigate her. She looks nervous, like she open her big mouth, and betrayed her daughter somehow. "Yeah, Mindy,Alexis, and them are getting ready, you didn't-."

"No, she told me." I fib so she would let me in. "I just got the dates mixed up". "Oh, well they're upstairs." She moves out the way to let me in.

When I walk up the stairs I hear giggles. "She really thought that she was invited, isn't that funny Melody?" "Yeah, funny." she sounds bitter.

Conflicted. Betrayed. Hurt. I feel everything all in that one moment. The pain was too much for me. "Yeah, hilarious." I mock her in the entrance of the bathroom. "Rose!" she gasps shock flash in her eyes, soon turning to guilt,"I-." "Save it" I mumble storming away.

Forget, Melody Bennette. She was no friend of mine. My hand is yanked to a stop in the middle of the stairs. "Rose, please-.". "I hate you." my aggression came out in sobbed whimpers "I hate you so much! Your not my friend, Mel. Don't talk to me, or speak to me again."

Her eyes glazed over from my words. That's right, I want you to hurt Melody. "Rose, we've been friends forever." A tear falls down her cheek " I hate you. I don't want pity from my enemy." I spat running down the stairs.

Her mother calls for my name as I run out of the house like a maniac. It was dripping. The rain pours harsly in my face, mixed with the tears that kept falling.

No wonder I missed the car...

Alec pov
"Rose" I yell shoving her out the way of the car. I heard her head hit the concrete. No! I crushed the car in two including the person in it. He does not deserve to live.