Chapter seven

I knocked on his door. No answer. "Listen. I don't know if you want to go to school. I won't blame you if you didn't. But mom wants to know if your ok. I don't know what to tell her Sammy"I said. Nothing. I looked down. "I'm gonna kill her. I hope you know that. And I don't care if I go to prison. I'm killing her. I know you can protect yourself. I know. That's a very big fact. But your my little brother. "I said.

Still nothing. "I'm sorry Sam."I said. Finally there was a click. The door opened and there sam was. Dressed and ready for school. "It's ok dean. Thank you by the way. "He smiled. I smirked. "You sure your ok. I can lie to mom"I offered. He shook his head. "And let her win. Heck no"he said. I hugged him. "You stay by Adam. Understand"I said. He nodded. "I understand dean. Don't worry. "He whispered. I nodded.

Time skip
When we got to school. Adam ran to Sam and hugged him. "Just so you know. I cussed Ruby out "Adam said. I raised an eyebrow. "Wow. Really?"Sam asked. Adam nodded. "No. He didn't. I did"Alfie said. I laughed. "Hey. He's my best friend. I had to lie to him"Adam defended himself.

Sam smiled. "Thanks. "Sam said. They both nodded. "You should've seen Gabe. He was on fire"Adam smirked. Sam looked surprised. "Yeah. He wouldn't stop yelling at her. Even through a couple words the lord wouldn't like. If you know what I mean"Alfie said. Sam still looked shocked. I chuckled.

"Yu know the truth right?"Adam asked. Sam looked confused now. "Why Ruby did it. Who made her"Alfie said. I looked at Sam. Just hen Cas was running towards us. "Gabriel. Help. Now"he said. He started running again. I followed. I think the other three did as well.

We finally saw a big crowd of students. "Not good"I whispered. I went past a few people. When I finally saw Gabriel getting beat up by the one and only. Lucifer. "Lucifer stop"I yelled. Lucifer did and smiled at me. "Dean. How's your brother. I heard what happened"he laughed. I was about to attack him when Cas grabbed my arm.

"No"he mouthed. I looked back at Lucifer. "Did you have something to do with it?"I asked. He smirked. "Little old me. How could I?"Lucifer asked. I gave him a look. He let Gabriel go. "Ok. So maybe I payed Ruby to start dating Sam. And then take advantage of him. Only so he would run to me. Because Gabriel wouldn't care. But apparently my plan backfired. "Lucifer stated.

I looked at Sam behind me. "Oh. Hey Sammy. How about hat date?"he asked. Gabriel tackled him. Then punched him. "You ever go near him. I will kill you. I don't care if your my brother. You don't hurt Sam. Ok. You don't "Gabriel said. I got out of Cas's grip and grabbed Gabriel. "Go"I yelled to everyone. They did. Lucifer got up and walked away. Smirking.

All that was left was me. Cas. Gabriel. Adam. Alfie and Sam. Sam just stared at Gabriel. "You ok?"he asked. Gabe nodded. "How about you. How are you doing?"Gabe asked Sam. I let go of Gabe. "..."Sam was silent. "Listen. I'm sorry. I should've......"Sam stopped Gabe by hugging him.

I smiled. "Thank you"Sam whispered. "Ok. Get to class guys"I said. Everyone did. I looked at Cas. "See ya at science"I said. He nodded. And walked off.

"Are you close?"Sam asked. "Get to class. Now"I said. He winked and ran off. I shook my head.