back to past

PravallikaR 💝
Bcoz u wanted me to update frm so long

Hpy reading 😊

After making love once again its a new morning to write new memories in the book of life wid full of love❤
The sun starts beaming brightly seeing Love being wrapped in a best place than heaven that is their loved ones arms....

MaNan flinch wid the sudden rays that is disturbing them from thr peaceful slumber.... Manik hide his face in his peace(i.e Nandu Hair) n she snuggles to his chest to hide herself in his embrace... He tightens his hug and try to sleep but even the sun decided to be naughty seeing the naughty love birds...
Nandu: Mani sun ko shoo kardhoo pleasshhh mereko nini aa rahi hai(in sleepy voice)
Hearing his melody he woke up just to hide her more , knowing she needs sleep n as soon as he opened his eyes he sees his life wrapped in his warmth n snuggling more close evn if thr is no gap between them... She hides her face in his chest more n he starts caressing her hairs so that she drifts into slumber coz he kws she is too much tierd coz of his love last night❤
He just observes every feature of her face n starts caressing her cheeks and drops a kiss on her forehead which immediately brings smile seeing  that he smiles more brightly n admires her

Manik POV
How serene she looks😍 how am I dis lucky that God has send this angel into my  life.. since the day she entered my life she just filled it with peace and love... she fulfilled all my cravings for Love and Family... she is my peace her arms are my Home... How much ever tensed I am the minute she embraces me all my tension flies away and she provides me the much needed peace.... I Love U Nandini,  I cant even imagine my life without you even for a second.... Thinking this he thinks of the incident which has not only stabbed his soul to thousand deaths but also gave him his Love that is Her His Nandu, His Jaan, His Everything....
If that day anything would have happened to U may b I would have died by now because that day i realised how it feels when ur soul leaves ur body , that day i didnt know y i felt so bt nw m clear abt it .... Am thankful to Ur Aiyappa that for the first time he listened to my prayers by giving u back to me....

He drifts into his thoughts to his past

* Flashback *

Hope u guys remember that MaNan were travelling in flight
Continuation....

Nandu: Aiyappa kash yeh flight beech mein crash hojaye i dnt wanna travel with him
N suddenly the lights get off and the flight starts shaking n Nandu gets scared 😮

Manik looks at her wid horrified face😡 and Nandu just holds his hand in tension n digs her nails into him and starts praying to her Aiyappa...

Manik: isiliye bade kehthe hei  humesha shubh shubh bola karo but nahi tumhe tho humesha gudbud hi bolna hotha hai... Kar diya na tere ayipaa wish puri ( gritting his teeth wid anger and irritation)
Nandini: wat the hell, wish and all
Manik: shut up just shut up now not a word already u got me into trouble ... hey bhagwaan pls mujhe bachalo i dnt want to die single .... I wanna live my life be a big rockstar cut so many albums, roam around the world, marry my love, have kids, and then later after few year  die in her arms please bhagwaan ji i dont wanna die now  please god save me....

Nandu looks at him like he is alien and nods her head in disbelief😒 thinking the way he prays specially hearing the single thing....

Air Hostess who is an Indian comes to them sir please fasten ur belts.... and jab Manik cutely pray kar raha hotha hai for himself she sees and screams ' 😱 OMG Manik Malhotra '
Hearing her scream MaNan just jump in their places getting scared
Air hostess: omgg Manik m ur biggest fan
Manik just gives her his faint smile n Nandu just stares at him coz she does  not know Manik being famous
Air hostess: sir please can u give me ur autograph and a photograph please...
Manik just stares at her like unkown creature  because the situation they are in and she is asking for a photograph
Air hostess: sir please i dnt kw after this wat will happen but please i wanna fulfill atleast this wish that i had ur photograph and autograph please sir
Manik smiles at genuinely seeing the love he is receving from his fans and even in this situation she just wanna fulfill her wish without caring about her life.. he just nods his head and she squeals in happiness forgetting about all the mishaps that are happening and jus hugs him...🤗
Seeing this Nandu jerks and her face is red with anger coz she is seriously pissed of now... 😑
The Air hostess takes a tissue and gives him her pen he smiles n gives her the autograph...
She was going to  take a picture and she bends to take a picture with him n  suddenly the flight shakes  and she falls on his lap... Manik widens his eyes at the sametime Nandu looks at him horrified and the air hostess blushes seeing him...
Nandu sees this n in anger jerks her hand which makes Manik realise Nandu was holding his hand and he turns his head to see her.... And seeing her red with anger he thinks that she is jealous and wanted to tease her more.... So he turns towards the airhostess and gives her a smile and she blushes more seeing him smile for her....
Manik just takes the phone from her hand and keeps his hand on her waist and pulls her a little more close n clicks a selfie the airhostess blushes more seeing it and Manik looks at Nandu from the corner of his eye n smriks seeing her widen her eyes seeing his hand on her waist...
Air hostess thanks him when he takes her hand in his and kisses her knuckles and Nandu just turns her head other side not being able to see the scene... She herself is not sure why is she not liking all this she toh hates Manik na then y is she getting angry...
heart says may b u started liking him
Mind no way he is such a flirt n usse kaise koyi like kar saktha yewww no way i just hate guys who flirt with girls n earlier  how he was staring at the girls back chii yuck and finally her mind wins and she composes herself and sits as if she is least intrested... 😎