Chapter 16: It was just a dream

"STILES!"I screamed out loud, crying my eyes out."STILES STILES STILES!"
I sobbed loudly screaming his name.
"STILES PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!"
I sobbed even louder until somebody's arms wrapped around me.
"Shh, Maya it's ok. Shh" Scott hugged me tight in an attempt to calm me down.
He failed.
"STILES PLEASE I NEED YOU! I NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE OK!" I screamed.
"Shhh I got you, I got you" Scott hugged me tighter running his hand through my hair to calm me down.
I wrapped my arms around him and sobbed into his chest as he rubbed my back.
"Shhhh. Shhhh. It's ok, it was just a dream" He whispered.
"He's gone and it's all my fault" I cried.
"Maya, there was nothing you could have done to stop him from being taken."'Scott told me.
I knew this was true but somehow I still thought it was my fault.

We stayed like that for ages as he rubbed my back holding me close to him.
"You ok?"
I looked him in the eyes and said "I-i just can't lose them, I can't lose them both"
He paused for a moment.
"I will do everything in my power to protect them both, and you" He reassured me telling me the truth.
I nodded knowing he was right.
"Ok baby girl, I'm going back upstairs but don't be scared to come to me if you need." He said getting off the couch.
"I love you"
"I love you too"

I was trying to get comfortable on the couch. I tried every sleeping position I knew, but non seemed to be working. Once I got comfortable enough, I tried to go back too sleep. I tried for what felt like forever until I gave up and walked up the stairs to Scotts room. He was on his bed snoring softly, fast asleep. I walked up to him and tapped him lightly on the shoulder whispering "Scott, wake up"
"What? Oh Maya, what's wrong?" He said half asleep.
I immediately felt bad for waking him. He looked so peaceful sleeping, now he has bed head and looks like a zombie.
"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked in my baby voice, which I knew he couldn't resist.
He moved over to the other side of the bed and patted the side he was just on. I jumped on the bed and wrapped myself in his blankets. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest.
"Please don't ever leave me Scotty" I whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear.
My eyes started to get heavy and I heard him say "Don't worry, I won't" before I drifted into a deep sleep.
-
-
-
AWWWW THIS SCOTT AND MAYA BROTHER/SISTER MOMENT WAS SOOOO CUTE! Ahah anyways guys thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took me so long to update, I've been busy with school and stuff. Stay tuned for next chapter xoxo ;)