Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Love comes in many different shapes. Triangle love consists of 3 people while square consists of 4 people. But, a heart shape only consists of 2 people as it only needs to sharp corners to form the shape. One in the middle and the other at the end. But does all love comes in shape or ...?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Angel's POV -

"Dear, wake up now. Or you will be late for your first day of school. Kyle is waiting downstairs already." Mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Ugh. Seriously. Why must school start so early." I rolled my eyes while resting my hand on my forehead. I took a quick shower and change into my school uniform. Looking at my straight blonde hair reaching all the way to a few inches down my shoulder with a small natural curl at the bottom, I grinned at myself satisfiedly. I took my bag and sling it over me. Unlike other girls, I prefer a big sling bag rather than those fancy handbags which cost so much but unable to put anything inside.

"Dear! If you don't hurry down, your breakfast will be eaten by Kyle !" I rushed down to the dining area while thinking of the day I met Kyle.

It was during kindergarten that I met him. I was playing with some other kids and saw him siting alone with no friends. I approached him and pulled him towards where the other kids is. He look very surprise as though nobody had done that before. After that incident, he followed around me and did the same thing as I did. As we grew older, he continued to stick around me although he became more matured and was taller and stronger than me.

As I dashed into the dining area, I saw Kyle grinning at me. His light brown hair not comb but looked perfect and his blue eyes seems to be able to see through what was on my mind. He had muscles but not too much like those guys that appear on television which rots my eye each time I see their abs. He was thin but look perfect with the muscle and was 173cm while I was only 169cm.

"Morning Angel." Kyle gave me his signature smile while I rolled my eye and greeted him. He was quite the popular one back in middle school and now in high school, I bet that he will be the talk of the 1st years. I plumped down to the chair nearest me and started on my breakfast. Ever since middle school, Kyle would come to my house and we would go to school together. I finished my food, hug my Mom and went of to school with Kyle. We talked about the new school life and how he hoped that we are in the same class when a group of girls ran past us shrieking like a mad woman. What the hell is happening?!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please comment and tell me how is it !! Hoped you like it (: Thanks for reading ^^