Chapter 6

Chapter 6

- Angel's POV -

I raised my eyebrow while looking at the bunch of girls.

"What do you want?" I asked sounding a little irritated.

The girl in the middle took one step forward and smirked at me.

"Just some questions." I could hear the sarcasm in her voice.

She walked away while two girls pushed me, directing me to follow her. I just followed the girls knowing that something bad was going to happen.

----------

- Angel's POV -

*BANG* the girl in the middle who claims to be Wendy pushed me against the wall behind the academic block.

"Heh. Lucky bitch. This is obviously not enough for someone like you. Taking both Timothy and Kyle eh? Who do you think you are?! " Wendy said while pulling my hair.

I whined in pain and answered back smirking "Hnnn, someone's being jealous eh. Can't have any of the guy thus resulting in violence?! Coward."

I knew that nothing good would happen when I said that but seriously, what's the problem with them. Cowards. What's so good about that two guy in the first place?!

Wendy flinched and I saw anger rising up within her as she clench her fist. "SHUTUP. Don't act like you are high and mighty just because the two most popular guy is your friends. Watch out bitch, if I see you getting close with them, you know what would happen." she left after saying that. Some of the girls were still there glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes at them and one of them just punch me right in my stomach. I fell to the ground and watch as the girls left while laughing like some retards.

Lame retards. I thought to myself while groaning in pain. After a few minutes, I felt better and went to take my bag left near my locker and went back to the dormitory.

-----------

- Angel's POV -

*BRZZZ* my phone vibrated. I took my phone and see who was calling, it was Timothy. I groaned and look at the time. It was only 7.20am, wtf does he wants?!

"Yea?" I muttered.

"Just wondering if I could meet you before going to the class today."

"Yea sure. Whatever."

"Kays. Cya later at the lockers."

Timothy voice gave him out that he was feeling excited. I close my eyes, slept for a few minutes more and woke up to prepare myself. I went down and saw that the form lady had already prepared breakfast. I took a piece of bread and ate it plain without spreading anything on it.

After I finished, I walk to school already seeing Timothy at the locker waiting. I sigh and went to greet him.

"Hey."

"Hi, slept well?" he asked me with a big grin on his face.

"Yea. Not bad."

I changed my shoes and went into class with him. I sat on my seat while observing the class since I didn't know any of them. I was quite shock when I saw Wendy in my class to. Well I did not even notice her presence in class at all.

She stared at me and I rolled my eye at her stating that she was obviously childish. The bell rang and homeroom started. The teacher was talking crap the whole time so I just doodle on my notebook.

The bell rang again and it was PE. One of my favorite lesson. I rushed to the toilet wanting to be the first since there would be a crowd after that. The PE teacher told us to run around the hall for 5min. It was easy as I was in the school team for track and field in middle school.

But at around the 3rd min, my stomach was aching. I fell to the ground and everything turned pitch black.

---------

Sorry for late update(: Vote and comment please :D