Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Sorry for not updating until now. I didn't know if I should continue the story.. Well here's chapter 8 (:

---------

- Angel's POV -

"Um.. You okay?" Timothy said from behind the door.

"Yea. What are you doing here?"

"I didn't see you in class so I came to find you?" Timothy answered with a question. He came in my room and sat on the chair.

"Yea, well go back now. I'm fine as you can see."

"But-"

"I will be fine. Kyle will be coming later." Timothy flashed a sad smile across his face and go to his feet.

"Okays. Rest well. I may be coming with Kyle later on."

"Up to you." I muttered and went back to my sleep. I heard the sound of the door closing and thought about the girls. Well, Kyle sorta threaten them so I guess I could care less about them. I covered myself with the blanket and drifted off to sleep.

***

"-gel? Angel?" I woke up and saw Kyle's face with a worried look.

"Yep? School's over?" I muttered as I tried to get up but winced as my stomach begin to hurt really badly.

"You okay?" Kyle said while frowning. Timothy was standing behind Kyle and was playing with his own fingers.

"Guess so. Timothy?"

"Ye-Yeah?" he stuttered while looking down at his feet.

"What's wrong?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"N-Nothing.."

"Say it." I said with a firm voice.

"W-Well.."

"He went to the broadcast room and announced to the whole school saying 'Anybody that bullies Angel from class 1-A would get it from me' without thinking in the morning." Kyle answered for Timothy.

"What the f-shit?!"

"Im sorry ! I really didn't mean to. I wasn't thinking at all.." Timothy closed his eyes while clapping his two hands together, putting them right in front of his face. I chuckled and he looked up cocking an eyebrow.

"You are not angry?"

"Why would I be? For the speaker thing? I could care less."

"B-but just now...?"

"Oh that? It's just that I saw the time and remembered about something important."

"So you remembered huh?" Kyle smirked at me.

"Duh. Let's go."

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Where are you guys going?" Timothy whined as we walk out. My stomach was still hurting but I needed to settle that thing first.

"Just shut up. You can follow if you want but I bet it would be one hell of a boring trip for you." I groaned at Timothy.

*****

- Angel's POV -

"It's all your fault for talking for such a long time! The queue is now damn long you know!" I whined while glaring at Timothy.

"I have eyes." Kyle said while I slapped the back of his head.

"Hurry hurry!" I waved to Kyle as I went to queue.

"So you just rushed here because of that album?" Timothy asked looking confused.

"Yep." I said while grinning to myself. My favourite Japanese group came and was having fan-meeting today. Kyle and I always listened to their song since young? No, I think it was around middle school. I bought the album and went to queue for another line for the autograph. Kyle did the same thing and was looking at the new songs in the album while Timothy was standing at the side looking around.

The fan-meeting ended perfectly well and I even manages to shake their hands. I was fan-girling the whole ride in the car and Kyle listened to me patiently while nodding his head once in a while. Timothy was looking out of the window as if he was acting in a movie.

****

- Angel's POV -

I woke up in the morning seeing Kyle next to me still asleep. I blinked a few times to make sure that I wasn't seeing things. I frowned at Kyle at seeing that he still isn't going to wake up. I pushed him down the bed and he ended up landing on his butt.

"Oww.. What you do that for?" Kyle mumbled while rubbing his butt.

"What are you doing on my bed?" I said emphasizing on the you. He smiled stupidly at me and I rolled my eyes at him. Since we started being friends and all, Kyle always came to my house. He seriously treat this as his own house, sleeping on my bed, taking whatever he wants. My mother totally treat him like his own child since I was the only child and she wanted a son. And now I'm the dorm, he still acts the same way. I thought about it and sighed.

"I don't know. I parked the car and Timothy went back to his dorm since he was sleepy and since you were sleeping, I piggy-back you here but felt tired so slept in your bed." Kyle yawned.

"Whatever. Get ready for school. " I said walking to the bathroom. Kyle ran passed me and locked the door after him.

"KYLE! Arghh!" I shouted. I could hear him laughing in the toilet. I waited for what seems likes eternity before he came out from the toilet. I only had 10mins before the bell would be ringing so I took a quick shower, put on my uniform and grabbed my bag only combing my hair an not styling it. Kyle went back to his dorm to grab his bag while I was in the toilet.

I didn't bother to eat breakfast and sprint off to school only to see Kyle standing next to my locker smirking at me. I stick out my tongue at him which was what I've always done since I was young to him. The bruise on my stomach was healing but slowly. It still hurts but not as much as it was when I was in the infirmary.

"Well, today we will be discuss-" our home room teacher was talking when the door slide opened showing a panting Kyle. I smirked at him and laughed about what I did just now.

I acted as if I was angry with him and walked around the whole school. He followed me around asking me to forgive him with a teasing tone in his voice. I quickened my speed and he ended up not being able to catch up with me and was looking for me around the school until the bell rang.

"Nice to see you Kyle. An early person aren't you?" our homeroom teacher said with sarcasm that made me laugh even more.

"Sorry." Kyle said and pouted at me before taking his seat. I continued laughing until the teacher spoke again.

"Continuing from just now, we will be discussing about our volunteer work which each group have to pick a place to do community work. You are allowed to choose anywhere but you must get the approval from me first. Each group should have 4 people in it. You can form your group and discuss for the rest of homeroom now. Oh and there may be other students from other school there since most of the school are doing the volunteer work now." the teacher said.

"3 of us?" Kyle asking the obvious, "and that was really mean of you Angel!" he pouted again. I just laughed at him.

"We need another person," Timothy added cocking an eyebrow, "right?"

"Yep and we just have to pick the last person." I added scanning the classroom.

"WHO DOESN'T HAVE A GROUP?!" Kyle shouted. Everybody stared at him but there wasn't anyone that raised their hand. Kyle asked again and there was a hand that was raised in embarrassment.

-----------