Chapter 5

Chapter 5

- Timothy's POV -

I grabbed my slip of paper and wrote it down on the board. I took my things and say down on the seat thinking of which girl would be coming. Glancing around, none of the girls in our class caught my eye like Angel. I prayed that the girl that is going to sit beside me is not some flirty slut.

Hearing the sound of chair dragging on the floor next to me, i turned my head and see who it was. I didn't know what I was feeling, happy or shocked. Maybe both. But the word "dreadful" was written all over her face.

Since I decided to tell them the truth, I wrote a note to her.

- Angel's POV -

I glance and saw that Timothy was scribbling on some paper. He carefully pass to me not wanting the teacher to catch us.

The note said : meet me at the big tree behind the classroom during lunchtime please?

I wrote back : what for? why should I ?

Him : Kyle will be coming to. I need to talk to the both of you to clarify something. Only 5mins please?

I turned to look at Kyle who was sitting behind me. He looked at me and nodded his head. I took the note and just replied him : Kays.

---------

*LunchTime*

-Angel's POV -

I went with Kyle to the tree while slowing down with every step I take.

"Can't we just run away? I don't want to see his face." I ask while looking at the tree.

"His already there, it would be use to just go away. Don't worry I'll be there." Kyle said assuring me with a smile.

"Hey." Timothy said with a small smile. You can tell that he was happy to see us here. I don't think that he expected us to come after all had happen.

"So what do you want to tell us?" Kyle ask with his eyebrow raised.

Timothy told us what happen that time. I was somehow speechless not knowing what to say. Should I believe him?

"How can we believe you?" Kyle said bringing me back to reality.

"Well, it's your choice but during the times that Angel dated me, she should know if I'm lying." he shrugged while saying.

I look into his eyes and could tell that he was being serious. The days that I was dating him, I saw from his eyes that he was honest about everything including the day he accept my confession.

I decided to believe him and walk away when he shouted "Wait. There's one more thing."

I stared at him waiting for him to speak. He was hesitant about it and I went to him, kick his legs lightly and said "Say it. Or not I'm leaving."

"Err.. Can... we be.... f-friends?" he stuttered.

I look at Kyle and Kyle look at me. I saw the small smile on his face and knew what it meant.

"Kays. But you must promise not to let the same thing happen." Kyle said. Timothy face immediately lit up and I smaller at his expression.

----------

- Timothy's POV -

I finally told them everything and was damn happy when we could be friends. I could tell that Angel wasn't like those girls that were desperate for popularity. We walked to the cafeteria and bought our foods and sat at the table near the window. Girls were staring at us and I knew that Angel wasn't feeing comfortable since she was staring outside the whole time.

- Angel's POV -

UGH. I was disgusted by those slutty looks on the despo faces. I look outside the window, seeing the blue sky made me relax. I heard the bell, stand up and went straight to my locker not waiting for either of them. A whole bunch of girls came to me ....

---------

Comment and thanks for reading (: