Chapter 17

Dedication: To my beautiful best friend: Lil_Ninja or as I like to call her Cookie Monster

Cayley's P.O.V

Niall and Harry arrived at 7:30. I had the satisfaction of watching Niall's eyes widen when I walked into the room. I walked over to him. He pulled me into a hug just as I reached him.

"Hello, Love." He said as I pulled away.

"Hi."

"Where's Nikki?" Harry asked me. "Oh. Wow." He breathed when she entered, leaving me no reason to answer his question.

"We might have to come back for a few minutes." Niall whispered in my ear. I looked up at him, confused. He turned his head, and I followed his eyes to look at Harry and Nikki who were lost in their own world. Niall lowered his mouth back to my ear. "Harry is singing to her, and he needs the rest of us to help him. That's what her surprise is."

"Awe!" I smiled. "That's so sweet."

"So you don't mind?"

"Not at all. As long as it doesn't take up all of our time."

"It won't. Just a few minutes. I promise. Then I'm all yours for the rest of the night." Hopefully longer than that. I thought to myself, and I smiled at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We stayed at the boys complex in Niall's apartment so we wouldn't have to leave and then come back. Louis, Liam, and Zayn sat and waited with us. We talked casually to pass the time.

"Alright, lads." Liam said. "It's 8:00. Time to go meet Harry." They all rose to their feet.

"I'll be right back, okay?" Niall asked. I could see worry in his eyes. He was probably afraid I'd be mad at him. "It's only a few minutes. I promise."

"It's fine, Niall." I said, and smiled, reassuring him. "Now go! Harry's waiting." He kissed my cheek, leaving me blushing and grinning hugely. Niall grabbed his guitar and followed the others out the door.

I walked out into the hallway. I could hear Niall playing his guitar, and Liam singing. And then Harry. I knew Nikki was probably awestruck. Everyone joined in at the chorus. I recognized the song as 'The Way You Look Tonight.' It was one of Nikki's favorites from their time on X-factor.

When the song ended, Everyone except Nikki and Harry exited the apartment.

"What now?" Louis asked.

"Horror movie marathon?" Liam suggested.

"Yeah!" Louis and Zayn shouted.

"I'll make the popcorn." Zayn said, hurrying towards Liam's apartment.

"I'll get the movies." Liam said, walking in the door behind Zayn.

"I'll sit on the couch and do nothing!" Louis called, skipping after them. He stopped when he reached Niall and I. "Have fun on your date." He said. Louis gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek, and then followed Liam and Zayn into the apartment. The door clicked shut behind him.

"Shall we go then?" Niall asked, holding out his hand.

"We shall." I smiled, and placed my hand in his. He smiled back, and towed me from the boys' complex.

"A limo?!" I exclaimed as I stared at the shiny black vehicle in front of me.

"Yeah. Only the best for you." He said, his blue gaze locking onto mine. I blushed deeply.

"That's hardly necessary. There's no need to make a fuss over me. A bicycle would have worked. I appreciate it though."

"Like I said," He reached forward and opened the door. "Only the best for you." I climbed in, and sat down on the soft material of the seat. Niall slid in behind me, shutting the door as he did so. The driver started the limo, and we began moving.