Changes

SuperFlArrow⚡️💥⬆️
Barry ran at Savitar and threw a vibrated punch. This caught Savitar by surprise, as he tumbled back. Barry and Savitar ran off. To what seemed like seconds for the others, was a minute for the real and fake.

When they retuned, Barry had a gash running down his torso, and Savitar had two more chips in his armor.

Oliver took this chance to shoot an explosive arrow in between his armor, as Barry had said it was not protected. Savitar fell to his knees in pain as the explosion blew off pieces of his armor.

J'onn charged. He and Savitar threw a few punches, but Savitar's speed made him a hard foe. J'onn was knocked to the ground, quickly recovering, but before he knew it, Savitar was up, and had a blade through him.

"J'onn, no!" Barry yelled, rushing Savitar. Barry used an old trick to chop of the blade. As Savitar clutched his wrist, Barry ran J'onn to the Med-Bay. Surprised at a certain someone.

Oliver took this chance to shoot three explosive arrows in three different spots. Savitar writhed in pain.

Barry returned with a swift punch to Savitar's exposed spots. They both started fighting in flashes of lightning. Oliver followed the white lighting and anticipated it's next move. Oliver shot and arrow, and Savitar went to a skidding stop, throwing the arrow at Oliver. The arrow slashed Oliver's arm.

Barry stood next to Oliver as he winced in pain, shooting another arrow, "Just us now, Barr."
Barry smiled, clutching his side, "Not exactly."
"What?"

As if on cue, Kara emerged from STAR Labs, and flew directly towards Savitar. Kara delivered a powerful punch, but caught him, so he wouldn't go flying, and slammed him into the ground.

Kara landed gracefully in front of Oliver and Barry, "Hey guys."
"That battle seemed to easy," Oliver said.
"Hey, that's not fair, don't be mad--"

Barry cut her off, "No, he's right. I get that he must have been in pain, but this isn't like him."
"Barry, who is 'him' exactly?" Oliver asked.

Barry took a deep breath and stepped towards Savitar, "He's me. Not me, me, but a version of me."
"What? Barry, you wouldn't do what that monster did!" Oliver said, crossing his arms, accidentally touching his injury.
"Ollie, I know it's hard to believe, but this wasn't supposed to happen, and I think Savitar knows that."

Barry winced as he bent down to reveal Savitar's face. Oliver and Kara looked in shock as the face under the armor was Barry's, but had a burnt side.

"Barry, how?" Kara asked, speechless.
Barry sighed, "In an alternate future, I let myself go after.." Barry hesitated, "Iris's death. I became obsessed with defeating him, leaving my Flash duties behind."
"So is this that version of you?" Kara asked, looking at Oliver, who had been staring, thinking about how this is possible.
"Technically, that version of me from that future created Time Remnants of himself to help defeat Savitar. Savitar killed all but one," Barry points to Savitar, "him."

***

Barry, Kara, and Oliver sat on a rooftop in Central City. The trio ate their sandwiches and watched the sunrise.

"How long had it been since you guys last slept?" Kara asked.
Barry seemed surprised, "Why would you ask that?"
"Because both of you look like you're ready to fall asleep, also, you didn't change from your suits."
"Neither did you."
"But I don't have any other clothes, you two do," Kara said, pointing at them.

Oliver grunted, "Fifty two hours."
Barry chuckled, "I win, Fifty three hours."
"Wow, Barr, I didn't think that was possible," Oliver said, mockingly.
"Yeah, well, you'd think the Oliver Queen would be awake more than that. Mayoral duties and all," Barry said in a fake fancy voice.

All three of them chuckled on the edge of the rooftop, "Why do you ask, Kara?" Oliver said.
"Well, you two seemed exhausted," Kara said.
"So are you, I'm seeing through your act," Oliver said.

Barry hummed, "Yeah, you're not smiling as much."
"I see through you too, Barry," Oliver said.
"Ollie, I'm fine, but I know you're feeling down. The whole talk with Felicity before," Barry said.

All three of them went quiet. All three of them scared to say something else.

"So should we take turns?" Barry said turning his head to look at the others.
"Take turns?" Kara asked.
"Yeah, sharing our problems. We're three superheroes who need to resolve some issues," Barry said.

Kara looked at Oliver, whom looked back at her. They seemed to share a silent conversation of 'yes or no,' before Kara spoke, "Yeah. I'll go first."