The Truth

After a week in the mansion Grell realized he had to go back to work and he really didn't want to "Sebastian I need to go back to work or else William will hurt me again." "Okay but William so much as touches you I'll make him pay." Grell kissed him ran to work. "Grell Sutcliff wear have you been I've been worried sick about you!" Grell was shocked at his words but just sat down "Look Will if you're worried then why did you rape me." "I did it out of love." Grell blushed as William caressed his cheek and wrapped his hand around his waist "Besides you're mine by how I've marked you." William leaned forward and kissed Grell passionately but Grell just couldn't or else it would upset Sebastian. "Will I'm already with Sebastian please don't hurt me." "How could I not hurt you after what you said." William punched Grell making him lay down on the ground. William kicked Grell and whacked him with his death scythe. Back at the mansion Sebastian sensed something wrong so spouted his wings and flew to Shinigami realm. Grell was crying and bleeding hoping a miracle would happen. Sebastian bursted in the wall threw William off of Grell "GRELL PLEASE SAY SOMETHING." "Se-Sebastian I'm hurting so much please hold me." "Don't worry I'll heal you." William sat up and muttered under his breath "I swear on my life to you that I'll get you for this." Sebastian flew back to the mansion and immediately started getting Grell healed up. "Please be okay please be okay." Sebastian kept thinking to himself. Sebastian took of Grell's clothes and ran him a hot bath. Sebastian picked Grell up and laid him in the tub "Thank you Sebastian I'm so grateful that you're in my life." "I love you too much and well my master isn't really my master anymore someone beat me to his soul now I'm just your lover nothing else but I'm very happy with you." Sebastian got a sponge and washed Grell off, Sebastian scrubbed a cut "Ow! that hurt." "I'm sorry here let me kiss it." Sebastian lightly kissed the cut and still scrubbed Grell. Sebastian dried Grell off and brushed his red hair. "Grell I need to ask to something but I'll wait til tomorrow due to this terrible day." "No if you need to get it the pressure off your chest then just ask." "Close your eyes and wait here." Sebastian walked over to the dresser and pulled out a box and returned to Grell, he knelt on one knee and opened the box "You can open your eyes now." Grell teared up at the sight and was waiting "Grell Sutcliff will you do me the honor of marrying me." The ring looked like Ciel's but the diamond was a ruby and the ring part was black, Sebastian slipped it on Grell's finger "Oh Sebastian of course I will." Grell jumped into Sebastian's arms and hugged him tightly.