Abused

"Grell Sutcliff get in my office right now!" William yelled angrily "Of course Will."Grell walked in with William and sat down "What is it this time Will." "How many times did I discuss with you to stay away from that demon, you've left me no choice so I have to do this." William grabbed Grell by his hair and slammed him on his desk. William pulled down his and Grell's pants, "Will wait you don't have to do this." "It's too late." William lifted Grell's legs and slammed himself in Grell's entrance "Ahh Will stop you're hurting me." William thrusted hard enough making Grell bleed from his entrance. "Will please stop it hurts so much." Grell was crying all over by now, hoping William would stop "Nnh I'm cumming Grell." "No please it's too deep." William released himself deep inside and pulled himself out. "Get yourself cleaned and get off my desk and get back to work." "William you bastard." Grell ran out eyes filled with tears and he knew only one person who can help him. Grell ran to the Phantomhive Manor and knocked on the door. "What's wrong Grell." Sebastian asked with a conserded face. "It's Will he abused me at work and he lives next door to me so can I stay for a couple of weeks." "Of course besides my master will be away for some time, you can stay in my room so I can comfort you." "Thank you Sebastian."