Real weird experience

Why is it me again!?~Sunny
Because you're the one that's always on Wattpad. ~Cornelia
Argh, fine. But next time, it's gonna be you.~Sunny
And where can you find me?~Cornelia
2nd of September in Ocean Park. See ya there!~Sunny
Crap.~Cornelia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21st and 22nd of August, 2017
School

Is it me, or are all senior middle school girls *all* crazy?

By the way, my friend called some people lesbian.

Like, what the heck?

So, on the 21st, all of us -and by all of us, I mean that the 140 something of us "freshmen". Well, technically not "freshmen" because we're not 14 or 15 yet.

In a nutshell, us people were given a school tour. I found some pretty interesting stuff. Like the security closet. I wonder if they keep guns there in case of a terrorist attack.

I'm just kidding. I'm pretty sure our school won't allow guns because they're all focused on us being good people. And good people involves NOT killing other people. Unless it's really necessary. I learnt that all from the books. PRAISE ME AND GROVEL, PEASANTS! Nah, just kidding.

Anyways, before I was rudely interrupted by myself, I was saying, that I found a security closet. I couldn't pause and snoop though.

And now, comes the lesbian part. And by the way, no hating here. I will not have any one complaining about that LGBTQ is blah blah blah. NO.

After the marvelous school tour, (please note my sarcasm) we get to do worksheets!

After I handed in my worksheet not done by me, I only did the writing part. Our group leader be like "Now, what is Talent Quest?" No response from us. And then, "Ok. Talent Quest is a competition between the classes bla bla, and we will invite pop stars bla bla, and bla bla." And we wrote that part down.

As I was saying, I was handing in my worksheet. And then, my friend was.nudging me. She be like, "Dude. Dude. Dude."  (Btw, I'm not a dude.) And they, she said that they were lesbian. And it all came out. And the part where they were crazy came out too.

And also, there was this older girl, who, yelled Bingo at the top of her voice when we were playing Bingo. I had every reason to be deaf now.

DONE. END OF STORY.

PS. I kinda was high on sugar when I wrote this, so...yea.