Pain in my chest

"I'm sorry but there are leaf ninja now involved so I won't be able to complete this mission as quickly." I apologise to our leader as I stood in the middle of the other akatsuki in the spirit form thing.

"What the bitch can't deal with a few bugs?" Hindan mocked.

"Shut it Hindan." Kakuzu scolded.

"I should be finished within the next few days." I said to the leader ignoring Hindan.

"Very well just eliminated the target as soon as possible if he leeks the information he holds it will make our goal that much harder." Pain said.

I bowed and opened my eyes and stood doing my transformation jutsu and exiting my room. I held my book reading as I walked through the hot springs. As I was walking I heard laughing and I looked up to see Tenten and Neji.

"Come on Neji try laughing." Tenten whined.

Neji just looked at her and she placed her hand in his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. I turned away from them and left desperately wanting the pain in my chest to go away. I hated seeing them together.

I sat in the lobby reading my book and observing my target. He was currently being watched by Hinata who stayed in the shadows observing. As soon as I enter the room she watched me carefully. I was weary of being around her because she's grown a lot stronger over the years and I wouldn't be surprised if she recognised my chakra.

A few hours passed and I stayed reading my book and the shift soon changed to Neji watching the man. I was planing on waiting until Lee went onto watch because he was a taijutsu user and didn't use chakra meaning if I put him under a genjutsu it would be hard for him to get out of it. But I have to wait until noon the day after tomorrow because he'll be On watch with Tenten tonight.

I quickly figured out the schedule of the leaf. two people watched over my target at night and one person during the day. But when Lee does go on watch alone I'll complete my mission. I Knew there was nothing I could do currently so I left knowing there was a high chance Neji would recognise my chakra. However to get back to my room I had to walk past him. As I walked past him a shiver went up my spine but a blade was stabbed into my chest knowing I could never be with the man I love.

I sat in my room and forced back my tears. Stupid emotions. Why did I have to fall in love. It was stupid. I should have know I would only be hurt. My fist clenched but I took a deep breath pushing it down within me so it wouldn't show on the outside but it was still raging within me.

I simply laid down reading my book until I got tired and went to sleep.