threats

I was packing a bag preparing to finally rebel against Danzo. I went to walk out of my room but before I could Itachi walked in. He walked past me and sat on my bed. A sigh escaped my mouth and I sat next to him. I looked at him and he just looked towards the door.

"What brings you her Itachi?" I asked.

"You're planning on leaving." He said.

"Yes. I can't let Danzo keep controlling me. He may have trained me but I'll no longer be his tool use to his will." I spoke firmly.

He simply nodded and stood up he went to leave but before he did he turned to me.

"I'll try and cover for you as long as I can.but honestly, I don't think you can beat Danzo alone." He said and left.

After he left I quickly left the base and headed to the leaf my two owls flew down and landed on my shoulders.  We didn't speak because Chie's death was still fresh to us. However, we couldn't focus on that now. I had to focus on Danzo.i t would take about a day for me to get back from the leaf from the base I was at.

After about a day of running, I made it to the leaf and it was night. I easily snuck in and made my way to the root base. And it was surprisingly easy to walk around without getting caught. I came to Danzo's office and walked in. He looked up at me.

"What brings you here?" He asked dully.

"You know full well why I'm here Danzo." I spoke blankly.

Danzo looked at me and I could tell he wasn't impressed.

"How dare you try and disobey me." He said.

"Says the bastard who put me through hell. I'm done being your tool to use. So either you leave me out of your plans and leave the people I care about alone or you'll learn just how strong I am." I said firmly.

"I taught you everything you know. Do you really think you can take me on?" He asked.

"You may have taught me a lot but you forget I learnt a lot when I battled in the arenas and do you really think I haven't trained myself since I left the root?" I aid crossing my arms.

Danzo began to stand up and I reached for my katana. Danzo stopped moving and looked intently at me. I still was ready to grab my katana if needed. I watched him carefully ready to strike.

"Your reflexes are as good as ever." He said sitting back down.

He waved his hand slightly and Akane came down with a messenger bird in her claws. Soon Shouta landed on my shoulder.

"Everything is now set up and if you wish it you can bring the root base down whenever you want." Shouta said.

Danzo looked at me and I just looked at him.

"You wouldn't actually do that." Danzo said.

"You're the one how said if I say I'll do something go through with it." I said firmly.

We looked at each other now to see how this will play out.