Second Chance

Like every Wednesday Emma makes her way to Reginas office for lunch. They've been getting along so well Emma would say Regina is her best friend, but of course you're not supposed to be in love with you're best friend so she just keeps that too herself. As she let's herself into Reginas office she sees she's on the phone so she quietly makes her way to the desk to put the food down.
"Okay, thank you." She hears Reginas saddened voice say. She can't see her face as her back is to Emma but shes willing to bet the queen is fighting back tears.
"Is everything alright Gina?"
Regina made the mistake of turning to look at Emma the second there eyes meet she loses it and starts crying. Emma rushes to her in the blink of an eye and holds her rubbing her back letting her know she's not alone and everything will be okay. Regina calms just enough for Emma to lead her to the couch. "Do you want to talk about it?" Emma asked afraid to let Regina go. "After the curse broke I started having a regular period again which I haven't had since the infertility curse I put on myself. At first I didn't think anything of it I just thought I was making up for lost time now that we're in the real world. I went to the doctor for my check up and she told me that the curse has been lifted and I could possibly conceive. It would most like not take on the first try but that I could actually give birth someday." "That's great right?" Emma said slowly pulling away uncomfortable with the idea of Regina getting with someone and expanding her family without her. Regina could sense Emma pulling away so she tightened her grip on her. "Why did that make you upset?" "Because I only want to have another child if it's with you.. I don't want to have some other guys kid. I want Henry's family to be us. Me, you and him that's how it's been how it should always be. I'm sorry you probably don't want to hear this but I love you.. Henry loves you. We are a family.. a slightly dysfunctional family but a family that will always protect each other."
Emma couldn't believe what she was hearing. Regina loved her? what she must be dreaming! She pulled back slightly to look Regina in the eyes "I love you too Gina and in not willing to let my family go if you want another baby that's what We'll do together. I'm sure we could find a spell that could help us conceive. I want to do this right if this is something you are okay with I want to be there for everything. For you, our baby and Henry. Will you be my girlfriend?" "You really want to be with me?" "Yes of course! I've loved you since the day I first laid eyes on you. You've only managed to make me fall deeper in love every day I spend with you I didn't know if you felt the same so I kept my mouth shut I'd rather have you in my life as a friend than not in my life at all."
"In that case yes, yes I want to be your girlfriend and start our new chapter in life together. They kissed for what felt like hours but was only minutes. "I love you Gina thank you for giving me my family." "I love you Emma thank you for giving me my second chance."