The 'Truth'

I was sleeping soundly in my hospital bed till the voice of my wife woke me up "Gray-kunnn~, I made you breakfast" angel purred. I sat up in the bed and started eating my breakfast of plain oatmeal that she had sat on my lap. "Tommorow i want strawberry pancakes and some coffee least." I snapped in a cold voice clearly annoyed she had woke me up to this horrible breakfast. when I was in a wonderful dream actually surrounded by copies of the same person a women with blue hair who apparently loved me.

After shoveling another bite of bland oatmeal in my dry mouth I asked my supposed wife. " Angel howd we meet?". She didn't answer and I noticed beads of sweat falling down her face. "Oi!, anwser me!" I said my voice raising a little, If you haven't noticed im not the calm type im always pissed and annoyed it takes someone really special to make me happy. I don't know how shes my wife but i do know shes been taking care of me isnt that what's a wife for so she must be my wife ..... right.

"We m-met., at the um place oh right your company" she stuttered while smiling ng like a doofus making hand gestures and shit. I cut off her rambling.

"Whatever I'll ask you more later i then grabbed the tv remote clicked the power button as the tv buzzed to life. While I was clicking through stations looking for the sports channel something caught my eyes. It was the news and something about Fullbuster inc, my billion dollar company.

Newreporter 1:" Mr . Fullbuster was hit bt a car yesterday amd is still in recovering now. Questions on every bodys mind is will Mr.Fullbuster and his family be able to attend the premiere party of the new magazine line coming out made and modeled by the companys star model and singer, and whos gonna be running the company in the meantime?"

Newreporter 2: "yes jessica The magnolia Hospital says Mr. Fullbuster will be released in 3 day, 2 days in advance from the party and for now who will be running the company is Ms.Ful-"

I switched the channel to the sports channels at least Ill be back home in 3 days cause this place cramps my style its horrible.

-2 hours later-

I woke up from a tugging on my pants to see angey straddling me with her hand in my boxers rubbing my dick. "What the Fvck man" i pushed her off me something about her gives me the wrong feeling. I couldn't ever imagine myself marrying such a indecent woman. But she did say she told me 'the truth' so oh well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N hello my little pottatolings sorry for such short chapters but this book will be very short so i can publish quickly. LOVE YA MINNA