I want you

She put her mouth around my dick and started going up and down. Stop i groaned out. To be honest she looked like an sex crazed porn star. With one weak push i had her on the ground "you dirty bitch i said get off me". She got up whipping her hair in my face "nobody ever turns me down" she snapped making me cringe at how ugly my wife is.

I personally thought i had better taste in woman. I've always been attracted to legs and her legs look like ashy drumsticks of a chicken.🤢🤢🤮

While thinking of legs a picture of that blue haired women wearing a navy blue dress with slits in the side popped up in my brain. Those legs looked tasty as fvck!

I looked at the time it's only eleven. Well guess a little nap won't hurt I mean I do have work tommorow. I closed my eyes for about 5 seconds then felt a soft thing poking my face and rubbing it then my forehead was getting slapped and the second i open my eyes my cheek went plop right into an baby's mouth. And she was chewing my face.😳

I sat up pulling the baby into my lap, honestly she was the cutest thing I've ever seen she looked just like me except her raven hair was curly, and she had big ocean blue eyes.

The type of eyes that make the icy heart of mine melt. Showing a caring loving side of me.

I was wondering how the baby got in my room till I saw the door slightly pushed open. With the baby in my arms hugging me for a strange reason i walked to the door peaked out in the hallway but nobody there.

I sat back on my hospital bed with the baby plopped on my lap once again. Grabbing the remote I turned the tv on to a children network and started dangling my car keys in front of her face so she could play with them.

When she saw this her little face lit up with a big smile she only had 4teeth. Two at the top and another two at the bottom. I chuckled a bit at her reaction and waited for her to grab the keys. She grabbed onto my shirt pulling her self to her feet. She extended her short chubby arms to grab the keys and she actually caught.

She played with the keys for awhile then we started playing peekaboo. She wanted to take control though so she grabbed my hands, put them on my face and pulled them off again. She started laughing and cooing as if that was the funniest thing in the world repeating the action.

A little while later she sat back in my lap to just watch tv. Man i love how this baby is so chill I wish she were a thing so I could just buy her or have her.

Since she's just laying down i reach over to the table to grab my bento that has been cooling off.

I was in mid bite when "dada me wan ee me wan ee". She said desperatly pointing to my bento so I figured she was saying she wants to eat. Who could say no to that. when feeding her she ate the whole thing as if she hadn't ate in days. That's it im keeping her , I mean I am the Gray Fullbuster I can have anything I want.

When she was finished eating i lyed her on the side of me my hand behind her back preventing her from falling. Outside our window the sky's were dark gray, the wind howling by, and the pitter pattering of the rain playing as a lullaby. "I love the rain" I sighed as I stroked the baby's soft hair. Then it hit me i love the rain, I love her so the name im gonna give her when I adopt her in court im gonna name her Raine its spelled differently but is the same word as Rain.

It was very peaceful until there was a sudden thunder and lightning flash in the room. "Agh! dada Dada peas hap me peas" her grip on my tightened, big tears flowing down her little face as her body trembled.
"Calm down Raine, daddy's here its gonna be okay" I had her now laying on my chest as my hand pats her tiny little back. Gently as I can to afraid that my big hands might hurt something as delicate as this little baby. I don't know why but this baby calling me daddy felt so natural to me as if that's how things were supposed to be. Everything felt in place but there was still a gap. A gap longing to be filled.

Mira POV

I had put grays daughter Julie in his room they had looked so picture perfect so I took the picture if only Juvia were in the picture

- timeskip some hours-

I came back to get Julie but when I peeked in grays hospital room i really saw the cutest thing ever so I snapped a picture and sent it to Juvia. She already knows that he will be home tommorow with that message I start making my way to my car. In the middle of the hallway I bump into Angel.

"Get out of my way you ugly bi- oh um hi ms.Strauss what are doing here at this late hour" angel tried to play it off but im not stupid.

"Shut up! I know you were bout to call me a bitch. Anyway angel you have by tommorow to leave this hospital and our life after telling gray your really not his wife. Thanks" I smiled.

I turned my heel and walked out I already know she's gonna leave because im the most feared FBI agent along with Erza my best friend. Even if she doesn't her dead body will be out of Fiore by next morning. I'm going to have what I want.