The worst memory

I was sitting at my house like mansion, crying my eyes out over the day this big mess started. I remember the painful memory all to well.

Gray-sama this picnic was wonderful i chirped while twirling in circles. Its our anniversary and im surprised he even remembered. He set up a beautiful picinic in the city garden that he reserved to us. He brought all kinds of food but wanted me to makehim a lunchbox because he loves them when i make them.

After concluding our picnic i fanned my dress a little to be sure no grass was on it and smile to my beloved gray-sama. "Gray-sama im surprised you were able to remember about today , find a babysitter for julia, set this up and clear your entire schedule. ... Arigato".

He stood up walked towards me cupping his soft yet rough hands around my cheeks " No matter what happens i will always remember you cause you are the love of my life. I am the gray skies to your rain and your are the rain that fills my gray skies. I will never forget that, and you better not ever forget that either." "Plus you better have my gift Juvia" he winked causing me to blush red i because i knew very well what he wanted.

Then he closed the gap and kissed me with his soft warm lips then pulled me into a hug. "No i will never forget, Gray-sama " i smiled happily into his chest.

The clouds came surrounded by gray skies as rain slowly started splashing on the ground i began to dance and twirl in the rain out of happiness. Without knowing i spun into the street a car came racing my way only for me to be pushed out the way bye non other than gray-sama. I rushed to him crying however before he could lose consciousness he smiled sadly "Gray-sama loves juvia" with those last words my heart broke. "Juvia love you too".

-Day later he woke up

He remembered every one like Lucy,Natsu,Gajeel,Levy,Mira, Gramps and mothers but he didn't remember me that much only my blue hair from when i was obsessed in him in high school but never did. Our ,marriage and child didnt start till 1 year ago so he probably didnt remember julia and our frienship and relationship happened through college. He smiled with everyone but when he saw me he yelled "why is she here she tried to rape me so she coild force me into marriage?!" he pointed his finger while backing up on the hospital bed.

"No shes your wife gray and you love her very much" everyone stated i just sat their staring with disbelief and hurt all over my face. "No angel is my wife and she told me the blue haired chick is obsessed with me tryed to rape me and always claimes im her husband".

"Angel get her out of my room right now and all of you my supposed friends who are supposed to side with me but instead chose her side you guys leave to and dont come back till you get your senses right".

After that an nurse with an very short tight uniform and white hair came out "of course gray-kun" she purred. She pushed us out the room and hissed to us mainly me "Im gray-kuns wife so you bitch can leave if any of you have a problem. ... too bad" she slammed the door closed right when i was about tho punch her i tryed bangingthe looked door but no one came till an annoyed gray came to the door and yelled at me leaving me in tears his words were harsh like knives cutting at my heart. Luckily my friends dragged me out the building and home lucyand natsu taking Julia or Julie (which ever name you wanna use) my one year old daughter with them that way she wouldn't see mommy Having a breakdown.

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

"Juvia better get to sleep cause she has to work tomorrow" i mumble to my self while walking through the huge dark and lonely house. Stopping besides Grays man-cave (A room decoratec by him to his liking) just so she could get a whiff af his mint chilling scent.

I work as a model one of the best models in the whole Fiore. Im also a singer and lead for the Magazine part of the Fullbusters company aka ,my husbands company. I did my , nightly routines putting one of Grays shirts on to sleep in. I sprawled myself out on the empty gray colored bed while looking through photos of me Gray and Julia and sobbing into the soft, light blue pillow. What's going to happen.