First time

•<Michael's POV>•

Luke, Calum, Ashton, and me were standing at the Horan's house door because I knocked on their door because today was the first day of spring vacation and we decided to visit our friend that was taking forever to decide to open the door.

I am wearing black converse, black skinny jeans, and a plaid red and blue shirt with my hair dyed dark blonde.

Luke is wearing black converse, black tight skinny jeans and a black T-shirt with black sunglasses and his lip ring.

Calum is wearing Navy blue converse, black skinny jeans, a faded blue T-shirt, and a blue baseball cap.

Ash is wearing faded black converse, tight black skinny jeans, a black v-neck sleeveless button up jean shirt, and black sunglasses.

Some pretty girl opened the door for us and smiled at us. She had electrifying blue eyes and dazzling white teeth that had a hint of red. Wonder what she was doing that gave her teeth a hint of red. She was only wearing a towel from what I could tell which was revealing her tan arms and legs. The towel ended at mid thigh on her. Her hair was dripping wet also.

"Hello, I'm Reese, Niall's sister, he was expecting you but he had to go to the store and get food. You guys can come in and make your selves at home while I go get dressed though." she spoke with an British accent which made her even cuter.

•<Ashton's POV>•

When Michael knocked on the door a pretty blonde girl opened the door and smiled but I almost caught on fire when I saw she was only wearing a towel and nothing else to cover up her body. Her hair is dripping wet making her unbelievably round chest wet which is a good sexy sight.

"Hello, I'm Reese, Niall's sister, he was expecting you but he had to go to the store and get food. You guys can come in and make your selves at home while I go get dressed though." She said and went inside so we followed her to the living room and she ran up the stairs clutching her towel tightly. She looked back downstairs and smiled at me noticing that I was watching her and I could've sworn I saw a hint of red on her teeth.

•<Reese's POV>•

I ran up the stairs clutching my towel so it would not fall down but I felt a gaze on me so I turned around and saw the guy that made my heart melt looking at me so I just smiled at him. He had light brown/dark blonde hair and green eyes because he took his sunglasses off. I could see some of his toned chest because of his black v-neck tan top went down a little low.

I walked into the bathroom and put on a white v-neck tank top with a white lacy bra underneath it. I grabbed my black girl briefs and put them on then my grey sweat pants that were not to baggy but not to tight. I brushed my teeth because I just got done drinking blood, as well as I brushed my hair also. I put my black lip ring in a took a towel through my long blonde hair as I walked back to my room and tossed my dirty clothes into the hamper. I put a pair of socks on then my cream colored high top converse.

I heard a little creak behind me so I snapped my head in that direction quickly and saw Ashton standing in my doorframe leaning against it.

"How long have you been there?" I asked him in my British accent which rubbed off on me when I was in the U.K. visiting for 5 years.

"Just got here." he spoke quietly while taking in my appearance.

"You can come in." I told him politely.

He walked in with quiet footsteps looking unsure.

"It's ok, I'm not gonna bite you or anything like that." I reassured him jokingly.

"So what's up?" I asked him trying not to die right now at how close he was to me. "Nothing much, Niall told me to come and get you to help him with your horse." Ashton told me.

"Fuck!" I swore quietly and ran past Ashton to get to my door. I ran down the stairs while tying my hair up into a messy bun and got to the door and went outside to go get my horse, Cherry. I totally forgot to feed her when I got up this morning. I'm guessing she needs a run or something. "Niall!" I exclaimed and ran towards him. "Hey Ri Ri!" he said as he caught me when I jumped into his arms.

"So what's up?" I asked him.

"Cherry needs to go for a run." Niall said as I jumped out of his arms and ran towards the stables where my horse Cherry was.

"Hey girl, want a carrot?" I asked and she just hoofed the ground with her foot. I grabbed a carrot out of the sack that was next to the supplies to the stable and fed it to her.

I opened the latch to the horse stable room and I got Niall's horse Shadow she and they both followed me to the house so that I could mount them up.

"Hey just ride her bareback because I'm washing their reins and sattles." Niall told me.

•<Ashton's POV>•

"Fuck!" Reese swore quietly. Damn someone has got not so innocent language their. She ran down the stairs and outside to her brother and me and the lads followed her. "Ri Ri" I heard Niall exclaim but we couldn't hear the rest.

5minutes later she walked up to the front of the house with a creamy tan colored horse and a pure black horse. Niall told her just to ride her horse bareback.

Niall bent down on one knee and Reese put her foot on his knee. Niall grabbed the other foot and hoisted her up as she swung her other leg up and over the horse so she was on the horse. She held on to the maine of the horse as Niall said something to her and he hopped on the other horse.

Reese looked at me and had her horse trot over here. "You wanna ride her with me?" she asked me kindly as Niall's horse trotted over next to her. As I looked at the horse she bit her black lip ring and watched me. "Sure." I said.

She lent me her hand and I grabbed it and felt sparks as she helped me up which it's actually not that hard as it looks to get on a horse. She smelled like roses and a sweet smelling fragrance. "Ok just hold on to my waist and you won't fall off." she said so I hesitantly put my arms around her small waist and held on to her. It felt nice to feel her body up against my chest.......

💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💕

Hey guys how is this chapter?

Please comment and vote if you want me to continue on this story kk?!!

There is a picture of Reese's horse Cherry and video off to the side.

:•)