Surprised? Part 6

Of course it was none other than Zayn Malik, looking down on me with a smirk " did you really think i'd let you get away with what you did earlier today ?" I just stood there in shook "how do you know where I live?" I asked avoiding his question hoping to get off the hook, " when everyone feares you its not hard to get someone to tell you what you want to know darling", he answered licking his lips and smiling a little. I just nodded and then we stood there for a few seconds before he suddenly bends down to my level and stares into my eyes, " are you not aware that its polite to invite people in when their at your door?" Instead of waiting for me to answer he just pushes me aside and enters my house walking into the living room, "sure come on in, why don't you grab food from the frigde and go sleep in my bed" I said sarcastically  rolling my eyes and closing the door before following him and sitting down on the sofa. 

We didn't actually do much as he just stared at me from his seat  while I was watching tv, after a while I got anxious about it "why don't you take a picture if your just going to stare anyway" I say and turn towards him. Instead of answering he just smirks and comes closer " you didn't answer my question before, did you really think you could get away with slapping me? I gotta say you've got guts thinking that's okay" he said as he leaned in just inches from my face, I could feel his breath on my lips and my breath hitched "what are you going to do?" I managed to croak out, "nothing yet sweetheart, your gonna have to beg for me to do anything to you" he smiled a smug smile and licked his lips, leaned down towards my neck and I felt his breath tickling my neck. My heart skipped at least five beats and I felt my entire face flush red just by him doing so little "I like the effect I have on you already" he whispered in my ear "well i've got to go, see you around darling" he smiled and got up and walked out the door without turning back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------