Moving part 1

So here me and my mom are packing our clothes and stuff into boxes and helping the moving men carry our furniture into the moving vans. "Only three more days of this and we can get our asses down to Bradford" I mumble carrying a box down from my room into the hallway so the moving men could take it. " Honey come down and eat before going to bed." Mom yelled from downstairs "coming mom!" I walked down into the kitchen and sat down next to mom at the kitchen table.

"How's the packing going honey?" Mom asked me as she put a bowl of meatbolls at the table and the putting a bowl of potatoes down at the table as well. "It's going smoothly, but slow." I answer as I help myself to some potatoes and meatbolls "what about your packing?" I ask her as I start eating. "It's going good,but I found some pictures of your dad, do you want them?" Mom asked as she drank from her water. "sure, I can hang them up in my new room when we get to Bradford" I answer.

I've finally gotten my head around this whole moving thing. It's not like everyone at school's gonna miss me, since i've never been really popular, but my 5 friends are gonna miss me. And i'll really miss them too, but we'll keep in touch by phone,facebook,skype and by visiting eachother at the holidays. And if you were wondering why my dad isn't here its cause he died of heart disease when I was 10, but its cool,cause he's at better place now.

After dinner I helped mom clean up and went to bed thinking of how its going to be when we move.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

First real part of the story, and its only part 1. Sorry it there are spelling mistakes, im Norwegian and im updating on my iPhone:p

Anything that could be better? Let me know and i'll try to improve<3