Teen wolf (void stiles) 😩💦

hannahmahone11  girl I got you 😘😏
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

  hannahmahone11  girl I got you 😘😏➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

"Hmm." I moaned, his fingers stuck inside of him. I arched my back."Stiles, faster." I duck my fingers in to his bicep.

Stiles did as said, he started kissing in to my neck biting at the sweet spot in between my collar bone. My moans got louder.

"Hannah!" My sisters voice rang threw the hallway outside my room. Stiles went faster, crawling. I felt the blanket the hung in front of my bed.

"Fuck! Stiles.." I breathed out, I heard clicking of hills coming closer. "Stiles...did you lock the door?" I whispered.

I felt him stop as I looked at him, he looked as he thought before nodding. "Yeah, I believe so." I nodded 'good with me'

I started kissing him, as he started pushing his fingers inside of me moving them in a circle motion.

I started moaning as he started going faster biting in to my shoulder. I heard the door open.

"What the fuck Hannah!" I looked up and saw Lydia as she covered her eyes with her hands. I looked at stiles and glared.

"I though you locked the door" I said, he pulled out his fingers and licked them. God if my sister wasn't here I would have ripped off his clothes.

"Thought I did." He said getting up fixing himself.  I sighed and looked at Lydia. I looked at Stiles and frowned he was staring at my older sister.

"Do you need something?" I snapped slipping on my black lace underwear, before grabbing my shorts.

"Yeah, but I need a moment to erase that image of you and..who are you?" She looked at stiles clueless, I glared at her I wanted to slap her so bad.

"Stil-" he got cut off by her holding up his hand.

"I don't care, anyway come with Hannah and let's go get a movie." I sighed after she walked out of the room closing my door.

"I have to go, see you later?" I said grabbing my coat from the floor.

He smirked and nodded his head, "yeah....I have to meet up with Scott and Derek." His voice started to get dark and his eyes started to change.

I looked at stiles more and smiled before walking out of my room, to the wannabe princess waiting in her car.

  "Listen Hannah don't trust stiles what-" I felt my phone being taken away. I felt breathing down my neck, I turned around and saw...Stiles but he wasn't Stiles, he looked like he haven't even slept in days. He was void.

"Sorry, sour wolf but Hannah has to go." Void says hanging up on Derek screaming before dropping the phone.