The boy who looked in the mirror

Matt.
Matt loved looking at himself in the mirror. He'd do it almost 24/7. Of course it didn't bother him, but it bothered others around him.
Matt was in his room, looking in his mirror, until-
"MATT! Come down! Tord made bacon!" Matt heard the Cola lover call from downstairs.
Matt glanced at the mirror, then went downstairs with the mirror still in his hands.
"Good morning Edd and Tord! Thanks for the bacon" Matt chirped while Edd put a plate of bacon on the table where Matt usually sits. Matt set down his purple mirror on the table, and sat down to eat.
"Hold on, I'm gonna get Tom," Edd got up and walked up the stairs.
Tord and Matt then finished their bacon a few minutes later. Edd still wasn't back yet. Probably just getting something from his room, I bet he's okay, Matt thought as he went back to the table to get his mirror.
"Hey, Matt, do you mind washing the dishes? I did them yesterday and it's your turn too," Matt heard the red hoodied Norwegian, and groaned as he walked over to the sink. Tord walked to his room, while Matt set his mirror on the counter, and washed the dishes.
After washing the dishes, Matt heard someone going down the stairs. He dried his hands and got his mirror, to see Edd with a worried expression on his face.
"Edd? Are you okay? How's Tom?" Matt worriedly said.
"He's fine, he's just sick, I'm hoping he'll get better soon," Edd said as he picked up Tom's plate of bacon with a fork and went back up the stairs.

"Why is everyone acting so strange today?" Matt told himself while looking at himself in the mirror. He sat down on the red couch.
"Guess it's just he weather, huh handsome man?" Matt praised himself.