What a weird night...

It was around 6:38, when Matt, Tord, and Edd sat at the table for dinner. All three of the boys heard footsteps coming downstairs, and turned their heads to find the eyeless blue hoodied guy.
"Hey Tom! How you feeling?" Edd happily said while Tord glanced away.
"Bleh, I'm fine, just a sore throat," Tom groaned as he sat down to eat his meal.
Matt smiled at Tom, but got a glare in return. Wow, Tom must be feeling bad, Matt thought as he glanced at his mirror, then continued eating. When everyone finished, they all got up to do their usual business while Edd washed the dishes. Matt was looking in his mirror, Tom was in his room, and Tord was sitting on the couch next to him.
"Matt, you wanna watch anything?" Tord questioned as he picked up the remote.
"Nah, I'm watching a very beautiful man right now!" Matt pointed finger guns at his mirror and winked.
Tord muttered something under his breath, and looked for something to watch. Edd finished washing dishes, and sat on the couch between Tord and Matt.
Matt looked at the clock above the television. 7:48. That was the time when Matt would go to his room to get ready for bed, or in better words, stare in the mirror and admire himself.
"Guys, I'm going up to sleep," Matt yawned as he got up to go to his room. Matt brushed his teeth, and changed to his pajamas.
"What a regular day," Matt yawned as he layed on his bed. He yawned once more, and set his mirror on his night stand, then Matt turned off his light, and slept.
                       ≫☽ ≪
Smoke was filling Matt's room, invading the oxygen. Matt got up and looked around.
"EDD? TOM? TORD? ANYONE?" Matt yelled in panic as his door was jammed.

The flames were closing in on him, Matt was crying, was this the end? Matt closed his eyes the wall he was leaning on felt hot

"HELP? SOMEONE!" Matt yelled.
Matt felt someone calling for him.
"Matt? MATT?"
"HELP ME, PLEASE!"
Matt woke up and quickly sat up, panting.
"TOM? Oh thank goodness it was a dream!" Matt said while he got up and hugged Tom.
"Matt! Get off!" Tom shoved Matt away from him.
Matt looked at Tom's messy hair, to see what seemed to be purple horns. Matt's eyes widened as he backed up to sit on his bed. Tom grunted, and walked away, closing Matt's door. Was I seeing things? Matt thought. He glanced at his purple hoodie. It was now a shade of light blue. I maybe am seeing things, it'll probably go away in the morning. Matt closed his eyes and went to sleep.