Lisa Marie, You Are One Hardcore Bitch

I pulled back from our kiss after multiple minutes had gone by. I realized that this moment was all too perfect, and that there had to be some sort of catch or something. I've seen enough romance movies to have learned that that is always the case.
In that second, my brain clicked and I realized what it was.

"Michael, what about Lisa? I mean, what's gonna happen when she finds out? She's not gonna try to kill me either, will she? Oh God, what if---" I rambled. Michael just watched my mouth continue to spit out sentence after sentence until I finally ran out of words.
I stared into his eyes, searching for an answer since he hadn't given me one, but was drawing a blank.

He smiled at me gently and reached up to tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear, "Kelly, don't worry about a thing. I promise that I'll handle everything, okay? I don't want you getting worked up over anything. Especially this. It'll be alright." He reassured me. I nodded my head, though I wasn't completely sure if I was agreeing to this. Michael wouldn't lie to me though....... Would he?

"I'm telling you the truth," he answered my unspoken question.

"How do you always what I'm thinking?" I asked him suspiciously. He only chuckled to himself and tapped his temple, "I have special powers that no one else has."

"Apparently so." I said as I laughed along with him.

Lisa's P.O.V

I stood outside the door to Michael's recording studio, waiting for him to emerge without that girl. She seemed...... Different, then most people when I just saw her, and I didn't like her in there with him. Especially alone.
While I was waiting I heard laughter, then whispers, then more laughter. I was beginning to get suspicious. I was nearly about to storm through the door and demand to know what was going on, but then Michael would think bad of me for interrupting their conversation.
I contemplated myself inside of my head for a good five minutes. Just before I was about to knock (like any civilized person would,) the both of them emerged from the door smiling and talking loudly. His arm was slung around her shoulder casually. It upset me.
Michael glanced away from the girl and noticed that I was standing there. He immediately let his arm fall to his side and shoved his hands deep inside of his pant pockets. He turned to the girl as she spoke, "I think I should go..... Adam's got the car running. Bye Michael." She said as she stretched on her toes and kissed his cheek quickly. My jaw almost hit the ground in shock.

What is going on here?! I thought to myself.

She approached me and held out her hand, "it was nice meeting you too, Lisa." She parted, more cheerily than before, if I may add.
I gave her hand a death glare until she let it drop. She clenched her hand and let go of it awkwardly, then waved as she strode past me and through the doors behind me.
I watched her go carefully. My eyes scanned her as she left. I shook my head just as the door closed, then whipped it back around to see Michael looking sheepish with his head glancing down upon the oh-so-interesting carpet.

"Michael," I attempted getting his attention. No reply.

"Michael," I tried again, this time a bit louder. His head tilted up a little, but not enough to see me.
Any other time, I wouldn't have minded if he gave me the silent treatment, but right now, I needed answers. and I was going to get them one way or another.

"Michael Joseph Jackson, you look at me when I'm talking to you!" I shouted at him. He cringed but slowly rose his head and gazed into my eyes.

"What was the meaning of that?" I sneered, pointing at the door. He rose his head higher and gave me a nasty look, "that happens to be Kelly Thesian," he stated quietly, but strongly.

"Is that name supposed to ring a bell or something?" I asked him. He chuckled hardly, "were you even listening to me during the first year of our relationship?" He questioned me. I shrugged, "it depended on what you said."

He shook his head and gritted his teeth in annoyance, "figures, you only want to hear about yourself."

My jaw dropped a bit, "what did you just say?" I growled at him.
He raised his eyebrows, "did I stutter?" Ooh, he just pushed me a bit too far.

"Well fine then! Since I'm so self-absorbed and didn't hear what you said about Kelly, tell me again and I'll try my very best to focus," I said sarcastically.

He exhaled angrily, "she was my old girlfriend who was kidnapped a couple years back. Today was the first time I've seen her since then....." He trailed off. He glanced at the floor, then back up into my eyes. Waiting for something.

"What, are you expecting sympathy or something? 'Cause you're not gonna get any."

He clenched his fists, "I wasn't expecting any. But you know, you could at least be a little nicer. She's been through a lot and she doesn't deserve to be talked about this way. She is an amazing woman." I could tell he was dead serious. Well I guess that's just too bad.....

"She didn't seem so amazing, strutting in here like she just came from street-walking." I snapped at him. I stared into his taken back eyes, they seemed pained and angered.

He began to raise his arm, and his hand was now pointing to his left. To the door opposite of the studio, "leave. Now." He commanded me in a hoarse voice.

"Is that an order?" I challenged.

"Go!" He shouted at me. I cringed back a bit, but rebounded, "fine! I will leave! And just so we're clear, this engagement is over!" I shrieked at him. I yanked of my ring and chucked it at his studio window, which cracked a little.
I walked closer and closer to him until we were chest to chest, "tell your little bitch from me that she's got a whirlwind commin' at her. And you best believe that that was a threat." I snarled while pointing my finger straight at him. He just stood there silent and took it all.

When I was done, I stood back and waited for him to say something, but he didn't. I guess that was it then.

"So this is how we say goodbye?"

He remained silent. Fine, if that's the way he wanted it, "I'm leaving. And I'm taking the car with me." Not that he would care.

I backed out of the room, still watching him. He continued to stare at me until I was in the door frame, "bye," I snapped, slamming the door so hard that it shook.

Oh no, I thought to myself, what did I just do?

Hope you liked this chapter! the next one is gonna be fun to write. You'll see why when it debuts...... :D Lol, rate, comment, and fave!