romantic glitch

(Draft I don't plan on finishing)
Thanks to the person who suggested this!!! ☺☺☺(rape-ish warning)
_______________________________________

You playing majors mask on your f/g/c (fav game console) and for some reason the game was glitching so you took out the game and cleaned it off then went back to your game. it still glitches you decided that maybe you should just stop for a minute and go to get some food. You came back with your game still paused it looks as if it finished loading or whatever. You in pause it and took a bite of your favorite food. You continued playing and eating like a pro!
It would not stop glitching
"Ugh! Stop glitching! You f***ing piece of sh*t console! F*CK!" You stood up and screamed at the console. You sat back down took a drink if your chocolate milk. Trying to calm down. It started glitching more and links face would flash close to the screen it looked 3d.
"Wtf... " You whispered pushing yourself back further against the couch..
Your screen flashed again and said 'game over would you like to continue'
"What!?! I didn't even touch my controller!! Why did it do that! F*ck." You grabbed your controller and pressed 'no'
"Might as well take a break." You said as the loading screen froze.
"What are you kidd-.... " You dropped your controller as a figure came out of the TV. He looked exactly like link but he had black and red eyes and blood tears...
"Y-ou. Let. m-E. DR-ow-N!" He said glitching.
"I- ah- wha-!!" You panicked as he got closer he was out on the TV now and practically in your lap!
"You. A-arent. H-i-IM!" He glitched.
"I-im... Not who?... " Your were shaking in fear your eyes had tears streaming out of them like water falls.
"Wh-O! Are. Y-ou?!" He stopped glitching as much
"I-im... (Y/n)! Please don't hurt me! I beg of you! I'm not ready to die!" You begged.
"I. Don't bite" He got so close to you ear "hard..." He whispered as he sniffed the cook of your neck.
"A-ah!" You blushed.
"You smell amazing y/n..." He softly said in your ear.
"Please! Don't hurt me~!" You cried out.
"I'll do what I want....~" He softly moaned in your ear.
He grabbed your neck rapping his hole hand around it. He picked up your hips and put your legs around his waist.
"Now~ I haven't had any type of pleasure in so long~ today is your day to fix that" He whispered picking you up and grabbing your back and bringing you to the bed. You cried and cried. You begged. "Fine... Then what do I have to do for you to help me?" He asked.
"I-i don't know who you are?!"you screamed him still on top of you.
"My names ben. Anything else" As he started to move him lips to your neck. He said bluntly. You blushed.
"I don't know anything about you...?" You said and slowly stopped crying.
"What do I need to take you out in a date first.?!"