the blue masked cutie.

⬆⬆that's my drawing⬆⬆
In this one your like half ghost? Lol and your very flirty and kinda asshole in this one too. ;-; sorry it might be sad too.

{Lemon btw}

Your POV.
I was walking threw the forest on my way to eat some souls. I went to the first house slendy assigned to me. I go through the window to see a boy in a black hoodie covered in blood. He turned around to look at me. He had a mask on and only his mouth showing. He was eating the insides of what was supposed to be my TREAT! Who does he thinks he is?!? I sent a glare at him.
"What do you think your doing?! Idk who you are but slendy is not gonna be happy!" I said. "Finish up whatever your doing and meet me on the street." I faded/teleported down to the street.
He finished eating and climbed down to me.
"So... Umm. Are you y/n?" The blue masked guy asked.
"Why do you ask...?" I faded/teleported behind him. "... Cutie" I whispered into his ear. He jumped a but. I faded/teleported back in front of him.
"Cause uhh... Well I was told that I'm your new idk partner thing. I guess?" He said a bit awkwardly.
"What?!? Okay. I do not work in teams...." I said "... Get that... Cutie"  I faded/teleported to his ear and whispered again. I teleported/faded next to him and rested my arm on his shoulder but my feet weren't touching the ground because shortness
"I don't either. Glad we can agree on something." He said
"Do you think we can just not team up? Or do you think slendy will get mad?" I asked like an idiot
"He'll probably get mad... " He said walking away. Obviously done with me.
"Waaaait!" I teleported/faded in front of him. "I get this house." I growled.
"Fine as long as there's kidneys left behind in good." He growled back.
"If you really want them after fine." I went to the next house and sucked the body dry from all its life. The boy was in the corner waiting.
"Are you sure you want it?" I asked concerned. "Yeah" He said standing up.

-time skip-

*sigh* "I'm stuffed!" I said in relief.
The boy walked beside me back to slendys mansion.  I floated.
"So what's your name?" I asked.
"Eyeless jack" He said
"Why" I asked
"Because Im blind and my names jack" He responded.
"No." I said. Fading/teleporting in front of him making him stop.
"Excuse me?!" He said offended.
"I believe it's... " I teleported/faded right next to his ear. "... Cutie" I whispered.
He turned and looked at me.
"Would you stop! My names eyeless jack. Not cutie!" He was really pissed off. I wasn't sure what to do or say but I kissed his cheek and teleported/faded back to the mansion.

EJ POV
I blushed lightly everytime she called me cute. But she kissed my cheek. Well my masks cheek. I blushed harder.

-time skip-

I'm back at the house. I check in with slendy and go to my room and then-!!!

Your POV
When I got back I checked in with slendy and jack wasn't back. I kinda like him. I think I'll wait in his room. I go into his room. "Man it's so dark in here" He had a few dull blue neon lights around. There was of course blood everywhere too. I scoped the place. Then I heard foot step getting closer to the door I hid on the ceiling waiting. When he opened the door...
.
.
.
I snatched his mask!!!
.
Wow.... He really is handsome... He looked up at me immediately with anger he slammed the door shut.

"Give that back!" He yelled at me.
"But I like your face better without it..." I faked a pouty face.
"Yeah! Well to f*cking bad!" He snapped. He was really angry.
*sigh* "you can have it back if you have the password. Now since you don't know it I'll give you 10 guesses!" I winked. And floated down but high enough for him to not reach and sat criss cross.
He grunted.
"Password is?... Password?" He asked.
"Nope. 9 guesses left." I said. He didn't actually need it. I was just seeing what would happen.
"Password is? Hmm... Idk blood?" He asked
"8 left" I said with a smirk.
"Ugh!" He shouted.
"Is it a number" He asked.
"No hints cutie" I winked.
"Is the password cutie?" He asked tilting his head with pure curiousity. It was really cute to be honest I wanted to say yes. But I had a plan and needed to stick with it.
"Nope sorry. Handsome face. 7 left" I said putting his mask over my face but not on. Just to tease him.
"Just give it back! I don't have time for these games!" He shouted.
I faded/teleported right next to him just quick enough to whisper. "7 left..." I went back to my spot and I could see his cheeks turn red. "Sorry" I winked and giggled a little.
"Ugh. Is it 7?" He asked
"Nope" I said shaking my head
"Is it stripes?" He asked
"5 left, honey" I flirted a bit
"Ughh. Is it trees? Organs? Idk?!" He got frustrated. His face got red-er
"3 left cuteness" I said teasing him just to make his cheeks red-er than they were.
"Shit! Is it f/c (favorite color)???"
He said starting to panic
"Good guess. Oh btw! Your ganna have to face punishment if you don't get one of your last 2 right" I said laying down and flipping upside down.
"What?! You could have f*cking mentioned that any sooner?!" He cursed.
"It's better than a time limit." I laughed
"Is the password f/a (favorite animal)??" He said.
"Nope. Down to your last one sexy" I winked and bit my bottom lip.
His cheek were so red it was scary.
"Wait.i have a question." He asked
"Yes?" I tilted my head curious
"Do you remember? Like before?" He asked.
Since you were half ghost you suffered with memory loss. Before you forgot everything you and EJ we're going out on bloody dates together. Slendy put EJ with you that night to see if it would bring back before.