Chapter I

Underline = POV's thoughts
Bold = Authors notes (aka me)
Italics = substitute for double quotation marks " "

No one's POV

Yuri Plisetsky is a competitive figure skater but he has a secret that only his grandpa Nikolai and his coach Yakov know about, this secret is the biggest secret Yuri has ever kept.

People will always see Yuri as a boy because he looks and acts like a boy but what people don't know it that Yuri is a guy trapped inside a girls body or as most people know it transgender he's never told anyone about this because he's scared people would hate him for being different. Yuri first told his grandfather and he didn't mind he still loved him even if he was different after a few weeks Yuri couldn't keep figure skating as a girl so he told Yakov and he agreed to let Yuri as a girl pretend he wasn't gonna skate anymore and would take Yuri as a boy as his new student. Yuri's old name was Yuria but he changed it to Yuri so it sounded more like a guy name and he kept using Yuri as his real name ever since he became Yakov's new student, people missed Yuria but they liked Yuri more he was a better skater Yuri had gained more confidence after being able to be his real self and started practicing more so he could be the very best (a/n: like no one ever was! I'm sorry Pokemon reference)

Years passed and no one ever questioned Yuri about him looking similar to Yuria they loved Yuri but Yuri still didn't love himself he was insecure about everything. When Yuri was 15 he started dating Otabek a at the time 17 year old competitive figure skater, a year has passed Yuri is now 16 and Otabek is 18 they're still dating and they surprisingly live together but that doesn't mean that Otabek has seen Yuri without a shirt. Yuri never told Otabek his secret he's never let Otabek see him without a shirt every time they went to the pool or the beach he wouldn't take off his shirt, no one ever questioned it because they know that Yuri is super insecure.

Today Otabek finally got the courage to ask Yuri why he was so insecure and why he never let Otabek see him without a shirt. After 1 year of being together Otabek has had enough he wanted to know why his boyfriend didn't like himself, Otabek found confusing as to why he's so insecure he generally thought that Yuri was a really handsome guy, he wanted his boyfriend to be comfortable enough with himself and with him.

Otabek and Yuri were considered one of the cutest couples in figure skating, right after Viktor and Yuuri of course. Viktor and Yuuri were like parent figures to Yuri after Viktor introduced Yuri to his boyfriend they've treated Yuri as their own son and still Yuri never told them he was transgender (a/n: I know that Viktor has known Yuri since he was young but let's pretend he didn't know him) Yuri was planing on telling them but he was scared they wouldn't like him even if he knows Viktor and Yuuri are definitely gay and they support anyone else from the LGBTQ+ community.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•
Hi! So I decided to do this cause I'm actually transgender myself from female to male and I'm obsessed with Yurio and I really like writing stories like this so I hope you enjoyed it and I'll be updating this story every Tuesday unless I say otherwise because I am moving to a completely different place I'm moving from Texas back to where I was born which is Puerto Rico so I won't be in the US anymore so it's gonna be a long moving process but I'm gonna update this as much as I can