~Chapter 24~

~Lucy's Pov~ 

I was stuck in more classes as I heard Zeref and Natsu were here to really see if Mavis was alive. I nearly passed out from boredom. "Keep awake and you can see lover boy" I heard Ophiuchus next to me as it woke up up fast as she chuckled. My cheeks only went slightly red. After an hour I was free. I headed to the gates running as Ophiuchus soon was in front of me about to land a kick until I moved my arm blocking it. I moved fast punching her in the gut sending her backwards slightly. "I trained you well" Ophiuchus spoke.

"That move was from Loke's training" I spoke winking as she laughed. We headed off getting to the gardens to see Natsu waiting. Ophiuchus vanished as I walked over, he pulled me into a kiss right away. My face burnt up as my hands went onto Natsu's chest as I kissed back. We pulled away once needing air, we both were catching our breaths. "Now I'm even happier I finished my last class today" I whispered as Natsu and I went to go into another kiss until we heard my mother fake a cough.

Both of us went deep red as we turned our heads to see her standing there. "M-mother" I spoke stuttering at first as she had her arms crossed. "So long have you two been seeing each other?" she soon asked making my face more red as Natsu was even more red than myself. "A week" we answered at the same time as my mother closed her eyes sighing. "Zeref and I were talking about getting you two to marry to join Demon and Angel kingdoms once and for all" my mother spoke as Natsu and I nearly shouted 'EH'.

Zeref soon chuckled walking over. "Seems we should start the wedding planning" Zeref spoke smiling as Mavis was next to him rushing to me pulling me away from Natsu. "We both are in love with Dragneels" Mavis giggled as Zeref's face now was going red as Natsu laughed at him. I never seen Zeref go red before. I was holding back my own laugh. "Hai we are" I only spoke as my mother then opened her eyes looking toward Zeref. "I shall start the wedding planning" she spoke as my face was as red as one could be.

"Wait can't we slow down a little here?" I soon asked loudly as Mavis giggled. "I want to be the one to marry them!" Mavis nearly shouted not helping me at all. Zeref soon smirked looking toward his younger brother. "The wedding will be in one week" my mother spoke walking off inside as Mavis winked toward me following her as Zeref chuckled looking toward us both. "Irene wishes to speak to you later Princess Lucy" Zeref informed me before heading inside himself. Natsu grabbed my hands, getting me to look at him.

"You know....I kinda don't see the bad side of this plan" He spoke putting his forehead onto mine. He wasn't helping my burning face at all. "Gonna make out yet?" I heard Ophiuchus behind me as I turned my head seeing her smirking. "So my little Heartfilla is getting married" she spoke walking over hugging me from behind. She was so going to tease me to death about this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, Red Here.

I know short chapter.

While writing this chapter I have comic-con so I got some short chapters in some books. #SorryAboutThat

~Red