froyo date

Y/n pov
I got to the group shop looking for Mateo when a pair of strong hands grabbed me from the back I was so surprised and the person spun me around and the put me down i turn to face the person and I saw non other than Mateo. He walked me to our table and ordered froyo for the two of us and said he was but a going to pay but I insisted that I would pay but he said he was going to pay so I let him. When we got the froyo we sat down and had an interesting conversation we laughed and talked i just enjoyed  and then he walked me home  he told me they had to go home so he  leaned in and gave me a long passionate kiss and then we broke for air and he gave me a quick peck on the lips before he left. I went into the house showered got dressed and went to sleep just Dreaming about  Mateo.

The next day
Bfn1 pov
Today is the day I am going for the huge party at keys house that Supposed invited me to and I didn't tell Ayo cause I don't want him all up in my business .Let me tell you a secret I am not really going to party I am going to spy on another cause I have been suspecting  him since he never has time for me it is just so frustrating. Anyway I walk in and what I see makes me almost choke I see Ayo kissing Selena Gomez lip on lip, hand in hand, lips locked, hand I hair. I should have known not to trust him how could I be so foolish I should have seen the way he looks at her. I cry silently. Then from the corner of an eye I see Ayo look at me and break the kiss then I see him coming towards me and I just tell him it is over and that he should continue kissing Selena.
Ayo pov
I can't believe what I just did just because of a stupid bet I lost my girlfriend my one and only and she didn't even wanna talk about it and I've call her a thousand times but she didn't answer I really messed up. 

Hey guys I'm still waiting for a reply to the mechx4 story