asked out

Y/n pov
I was at my house chilling cause today was a free day when there was a knock on the door and I went to open it. Then I saw Mateo  I looked at him and I said her Mateo what's up. He said nothing much but I want to ask you something. Mateo said will you go to the movies with me tonight. I said sure sounds fun.
                    * later that day *
I put on some jeans and high-top heels and my favourite Colour top and I was waiting for Mateo to come pick me up. Then I opened the door and saw Mateo there  hotter than I've ever seen . He said hi and I said hi  i blushing but he didn't notice I was OK. Mateo brought a limo to pick me up and also the girls and Ayleo was already in the limo with  zavi so I just called the girls and we got in and the limo Mateo told the driver were we were going so we were of to the movies . Oh and I forgot to say b/f/n 2 is dating Zavi.
Mateo pov
so we got into the limo I couldn't stop staring at y/n she looked so I don't know the word to use I mean gorgeous can't just explain it but I hope that she will like me back after this date cuz I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend and she doesn't know. I've have had a crush on her ever since I've been watching her reality show and she is hot.
         *time skip to after the movie*
because they wanted to go for another date and I said okay. So I was walking with so I was working with  y/n to her house and I stopped her on the side walk asked her y/n will you be my girlfriend and she said yeah I would love to!.  So when we got to her  house I started to lean in and I placed my lips on her and lips were so soft I felt like kissing her forever but we pulled apart and I looked at her and said see you tomorrow. I pecked her lips once more and then left.
Y/n pov
OMG I can't believe I just kissed Mateo twice and I liked it. I just got into my pj's and drifted off to dream about Mateo.