get together

Y/n's pov
I finished singing and went back stage to see the one and only Mateo bowels walking to me. I looked at him and he said hi I am Mateo. I say I know you are the famous music singer and dancer. He said I am glad some people know me note the sarcasm. I apologise to him and he says it's fine. He then asks me if I wanted to get juice so we can know each other better I say OK but don't you have a girlfriend he says yes but it's not a date with me we are just hanging out. I say OK I was just checking.
         *later that day*
I texted Mateo
Y/n:where are you.
M:i am at juice right(i don't know if it is a real shop).its a few shops to your right you'll get there.
Y/n :i see it
M:i see you i am waving right now
Y/n:coming
               *end of text*
Mateo's pov
I see y/n. Wow she is fine😋 . But no i have a girlfriend. So we talked and talked and each moment i fell deeper in love with her.
                   *time skip*
Me and y/n have been friends for two months she would go to my concert i would go to hers it was great but today I am going for an interview with my girl friend jade. I and jade where answering a lot of questions until jade said  she wanted to say something in the camera and then she said Mateo  I don't love you anymore. What did I do I said. It's not you it's me I am breaking up with you. Tears rolling from my eyes  I went of the shoot and started walking home. While I was walking y/n called and apologized for what happened but I told her it wasn't her fault.
B/f/n 1 pov
I just saw jade breakup with Mateo on live TV  I felt bad for him  but you live you learn but I knew jade wasn't good enough for hi I wanted him and y/n to be together. Anyway I have been going out with Ayleo and it's been great and all of us are watching a movie tonight and it is called Wonder Woman it is gonna be lit.