Chapter 1: Stupid stupid, STUPID

--Deleted my other book cause i ran out of inspiration for it but i have this one now soooo, yeahhh havent written for a long time because i was SOOO busy..--

//Not edited\\ 

Chapter 1: Stupid stupid STUPID

School started 2 months ago and well, It was going well.. getting my books out for Biology, someone tapped me in the shoulder. Turning back i found the gorgeous brunette lady in my front.

"Hello Senior year. Not." Danna murmured, she just came back from Las Vegas since she lived there for the entire summer and another 2 months. "Have you heard of Stacey getting the boob job?" She asked, We walked to our classes since we had the same morning classes yet the afternoon, We havent got any single one.

"Yeah, seen her photos on Instagram, It clearly screams Fake." I said, those boobs doesn't look natural, "Yeah agreed, Hey..Someone's coming this way, look up missy." She said, Looking up from my phone, I saw an over protective twin of mine. Damn, Being the youngest isn't fun.

"Hey Jess,"Jake greeted,"Have you seen Chloe?" He asked, "Mehhh, I dont know where she is havent seen her yet.." I replied, I fished my phone out of my jeans, "Well how are you? Haven't seen you since a month ago, Mom made me stay in their Apartment and damn.. It was nice!"  He said. I love how he loves me too much.

"Yope! Been their just for the damn modeling agency mom made me

"Hmmm.. 7 sounds inviting," I said, i couldnt help but laugh and he got into it also. "You my love better get to class. I love you!" He yelled to me as i went to my next class after he said class. "I love you as well! BUT MORE!" I yelled back smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jake! Hold up!" I say.

"Yes dear sister?" He chuckled.

"Can i have a ride home?" I asked.

"Sure sure, wheres your car?"

"I dont like to drive it much. Let's, let's just go."

"Copy." He said with a salute.

"Copy cat." I murmured, saluting was my attitude.

"Were twins! Not my fault we have the same hobbies!" He said and i just laughed.

He started the car and we headed back to the house.

--------------------

"Welcome home Ms. Colin, your mother would love to talk to you. Meet her in her office." Marie said, shes moms assistant. Nodding i headed upstairs and went to the East wing and to my right.. then to my left and headed straight for my room.

Placing my bag in my bed I unbuttoned my shirt and my jeans that i wore to school and I quickly looked for my gym clothes and to top it off i got my blue hoodie that said "Thrasher" on it and placed my hair into a bun.

I quickly dashed through the hallways and took the West wing to see my mom in her office. Turning to my left and then to the left and right I quickly saw my moms office.

"Good evening mom," I said, "Heading to the gym arent we?" She asked.

"Yeah.. well today ill use our gym, is it open for me?" I asked as i sat down, hopefully yes.

"Of course," She said with a smile, "Well anyway I did not look for you to ask you that so," She said tapping at her notebook, "Your father and I will be going to LAX to get some of our documents to transfer a new business there, we may be out for 2 days.. Can you survive? Anyway Analise will be left here to do all your chores. And your twin is leaving tomorrow for his game in Clonesville probably just a 40 minute drive. He'll be out for the whole day which leaves you alone in the house." She said, so much for a business parents and a brother that freaking leaves his twin alone for a day.