Safety?

Hi peeps! It's Ani here....with new and very exciting story!!!! If you have seen the game "Little Nightmares"....then you will love this one!!! So lets get started!!!!😇😇😇

•>•>•>•>•>•>•>Story Line•>•>•>•>•>•>•>•

After so long I managed to escape this horrible prison called "The Maw". This boat make me sick with all the monsters who ate childrens and all demon people there! I hate everything about it......but one thing made me brave!
I was cought from the Janitor and I was going to get killed....but the boy called "The Runway Kid" talked with me "Hey! Are you alright? Don't worrie, everything will be ok......we will survive!" I stared at him "How? We are in cages and The Janitor is right there." He smiled "We have to be strong! As long as we are together, this darkness and the monsters inside it are nothing!!! Just believe in yourself! We will escape! I know you can do it miss."
After those words the Janitor drag his cage next to him and I never saw RK (The Runway Kid) again.
With every step I took I thought about RK's words!!! What does it mean "I know you can do it?"! I don't get an answer.
I killed The Lady and took her powers...but I decided to use them for good.
With my escaping, the Nomes were saved too. And I was really happy for this!!!
Another boat came next to the Maw....and we get on it without someone sees us!!!
After few hours of sailing we reached a port. Few demons get down and we do the same after them. Then other get in the boat. She sailed again.
Me and my crew of Nomes walked quiet next to the demons.... without they sees us! We reached a dark alley and get in it....so no one can find us easy. We stayed there for the rest of the day, find things to eat and we were free!!!
But I still had a strange feeling that we don't belong here.....and we are in a big danger. Is that the feeling of safety? I don't think so!
I lay down on the ground, closed my eyes and fell asleep think about RK And his words. I have a mystery to solve!

•>•>•>•>•>•>•STORY LINE•>•>•>•>•>•>•>

THAT ALL FROM CHAPTER 1! HOPE YA LIKED IT AND PEACE EVERYONE!!! 😝😝😝😝