What is going on???

Hi peeps!!! It's Ani here with the second chapter of this little story! What will happend with Six and the Nomes? We will see just............NOW!!!

•|•|•|•|•|•|STORY LINE|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

I felt something warm at my forehead! I opened my eyes and shocked!!! Couldn't believe at my eyes.
I was standing at the same suitcase with pictures! Put into some kind of room!!! Then I realized that I was back at The Maw!!! But how?

I stood up and get going!!! Nothing came to stop me all the way to the exit....but just before I opened the door and being safe....two long arms wrapped around me and they weighed me to The Lady's room!
I thought I will fight with her again, but there was standing an old figure of a women! That wasn't The Lady! Around her were standing four Chefs and Two Janitors!

two long arms wrapped around me and they weighed me to The Lady's room!I thought I will fight with her again, but there was standing an old figure of a women! That wasn't The Lady! Around her were standing four Chefs and Two Janitors!

In the next Second, I was in a cage with the figure! Around us were other cages full with Nomes and Childrens? They were all around us.....and....and then I saw him! He was there too!!!
I ran to save him.

I was so close....but...but.....but then I woke up!!! I was sweating and the Nomes was looking worried and scared!

"You ok buddies?" I asked them. They just shooked their heads to answer me!

Then they hugged me! I calmed and stand up! They give me a piece of bread and show me the plan! We were getting to another boat that is safe for us!
I agreed, ate my bread and we left the alleyway!

We ran quietly along with the queue of demons!!! They were all fat, ugly and sweaty! I hate them!
We stopped to take a breath and I saw one of the demons sitting on a bench. He was boiling and then happend a miracle! He took of his face that wasn't a face, but a mask! His real face was beautiful! But why he is wearing a mask? And the most important....is all the people like this? The demon put his costume down too......wow!

Then the Nomes took my hand and pulled me in the queue again! I was still thinking of what I saw!!! I couldn't believe!
We reached the port and the boat was there! We get on it undetectable.

<=<=<=<=<=TIME SKIPPED=>=>=>=>=>

The trip was longer than before! When we arrived ....I was amazed! We were back at The Maw....but no! This wasn't the same boat! It looks the same from the outside but it's called "The Faw".

We get inside. This was a copy of The Maw.... every single part of it! Even the demons! They were fat and ugly, but....they weren't eating meat! They were eating a lot of green, orange and red things! I think they were called vegetables! But why they were fat then?

At that moment I remembered the man in the costume! And I looked again at them! Yeah, they were in costumes too!!! But, why?

This mystery make me dizzy and I saw darkness!!! Then I fall on the Nomes and pass out!

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|STORY LINE|•|•|•|•|•|•

THIS WAS CHAPTER 2! HOPE YA LIKED IT!!! SEE YA IN THE NEXT ONE!!!😜😜😜