chapter nineteen

for the whole day, zereks been acting weird. he's acting more distant, less humorous and to put it bluntly a bit of a jerk.

after having the whole night to think as i wasnt able to get a single drop of sleep, i decided that sebastion and i were to move back into our old house. it wasnt just because of the fact that they were vampires, but because i believed that we had invaded their home for long enough as ben hasnt shown up for quite a while lately.

"rose!" zerek snapped snapping me out of my thoughts. "yeah.. sorry" i replied before clearing my throat and continued walking down the alley way in which was a short cut to th pub where i worked.

"wait..." i murmered as i stopped walking again and waited for him to stop. when he did i looked him straight in the eyes. "what is this?, take on step after another. not one step, stop, one step, stop." he complained.

"what is your problem?" i snapped as i realised his jaw clenched.

"i dont have a problem!" he snapped back.

"clearly you do, you're acting like a ..." i snapped back but froze thinking if i should call a vampire a jerk or not..

"a what?" he snapped as he walked closer to me.

"a jerk" i snapped not caring anymore.

"oh, your not use to seeing this zerek?, well get use to it" he snapped as he began walking away agian.

"this zerek?, what's that suppose to mean?. why are you being like this?!" i snapped making him stop and storm back towards me.

"i saw you kiss ethen" he snapped shocking me, catching me completely off guard as i never would have guessed that hed act like this all because of a kiss.

"for your information, he kissed me. it shouldnt even matter anyway, your not my boyfriend. grow up" i replied in a softer tone as i looked away from his eyes.

"e? grow up?. your the one going around kissing all the guys you see" he snapped.

"i can kiss who ever i want to. i dont need anyones permission!" i snapped back at him.

"so you can kiss me?" he asked suddenly changing his tone to soft as he walked closer to me and gently pushed me against a wall using his body as my eyes locked onto his tempting lips.

"i cant" i murmered even though for some reason i really wanted to. 

"why?" he replied, his voice growing back to what it was a few seconds ago.

"because i know" i replied as i held my breath and my heart began to beat faster.

"know what?" he asked sounding confused.

"what you are..." i stated before i ducked under his arm and ran down the alley way to the bar.

quickly i calmed my breathing pattern, threw on an apron and walked behind the bar.

as i served drinks, i realised zerek rush through the front door towards me and quickly i busied myslef with another order.

"what do you mean you know?" he snapped silently as i handed someone their drinks that they ordered and took their money.

"i mean that i know zerek!." i snapped back at him before i ignored him for the rest of my shift.

OK GUYS I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT I DECIDED TO PUBLISH THIS AS I THINK IT A GOOD CHAPTER :) HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY