teacher Boris x student mug 2

WARNING LEMON 🍋

  No POV

"Fine" was all mug had said before they left to his house. When they finally arrived Boris pinned mug to a nearby wall and passionately kissed him. Mug kissed back as he trailed his hands on boris chest. Boris then began to take mugs shirt off. He then kissed mugs neck looking for a sweet spot. "Ahh~" "found it" Boris said as he grinned and bit down leaving a mark. He then trailed feather like kisses to his stomach. "Ahh~boris" moaned mug at the action. Boris then took mugs pants and boxers off making mug blush. "Mug can you go on your hands and knees?" "Alright" mug did so as Boris took his pants and boxers off. His member springed out. Mug blushed and got the hint and took the tip in his mouth. "Fuck" ground Boris as he pushed mugs head making him mug deep throat it. Mug gaged at the sudden action. Mug began to bob his head. Boris felt his climax reach "mugs I'm gonna cum!" With that he came in mugs mouth making him swallow it. Boris couldn't take it anymore he pinned mug to the ground and kissed him. "Ahh~"mug moaned as he felt Boris rub against his entrance. Boris shoved his length all at once make mug scream in pain. "Tell me when your ready" said Boris not wanting to hurt him. After a while mug knotted for him to move. Boris started in a slow pace eventually moving faster. "F-faster harder" moaned mug wanting more of him. Boris did as he was told. "B-boris I'm gonna c-cum" "me too" after a while they both came moaning each other's name. Boris laid down next to mug. "I should drive you home it's getting late" "yeah" with that they both got dressed and drove home.