cuphead x bendy x mugman

Highschool au

No POV

Bendy was walking towards his locker. It was after school so no one was in the building. He had to stay after school to finish an assignment. It was Friday so he couldn't wait to get home and relax. He hated school he got bullied and he barely had friends because he was considered a nerd. As he finished grabbing his things from his locker he herd a low chuckle it came behind him. "Hey there shorty" bendy froze I'm fear he knew exactly who it was one of his bullies cuphead. He quickly grabbed his things and ran. He didn't get far when he was suddenly yanked from his arm. "L-let me go!" Bendy said as he turned around to try and set his arm free only to be more frightened when he saw that it was mugman, cuphead's brother who also bullied the small demon. "You know it's considered rude to run of when someone's talking to you" said cup as he walked up to his brother and the demon. "W-what do you guys want" bendy stuttered out. "Simple we just want to have a little fun with you" cup said as he and his brother smirked as they forced bendy into a bathroom and locked it. They both pinned him on to a wall. "What are you guys gonna do to me" bendy cried out as hot tears fell from his big eyes. "Don't worry we just want to have some fun that's all" said mug as he wiped his tears. Bendy flinched at his touch. Mug gripped his hand on Bendy's  cheeks making him look at him. Bendy cried even more he was scared. Mug kissed bendy roughly making bendy wimper. He soon pulled away leaving a string of saliva connecting there lips. Bendy gasped when he felt both cup and mug kissing and sucking on his neck leaving marks. "now you belong to us" said cup smirking as he took Bendy's pants off he was about take his underwear off when "stop please we shouldn't be doing this. Just let me go" bendy said trying to push cups hand away. Cup only smirked as he ripped Bendy's underwear off. "Come on don't be such a pussy. oh wait you actually have one" he said staring at Bendy's flower. He stook two fingers in making the demon moan in pain. "Stop it hurts!" Bendy yelled in pain. "I know your enjoying this I can feel you getting wet down there" cup said pumping his fingers faster. Bendy soon came on cups fingers. Cup pulled away licking his fingers. "Mug I think we should get to the fun part now" "I agree". They both took of there pants and boxers letting there long and hard members spring out. Bend watched as he scooted away knowing what there going to do to him. Cup grabbed Bendy's leg as he quickly pushed himself in Bendy's entrance making bendy scream in pain mug shoved his member in Bendy's mouth making him gag. "Suck" mug demanded bendy did as he was told and bobbed his head as cup was thrusting into him at a fast pace. They soon came pulling out of bendy and switched places. Cup put his member in front of Bendy's face he got the hint and sucked him cup moaned as he pushed Bendy's head making him take more of his length. Bendy bobbed his head faster making cup cum. Bendy swallowed it all. Cup looked back at mug noticing he hadn't started. Mug looked back at his brother and laid bendy on his back and shoved his member on Bendy's flower.  "Ahh-ahh-ahh" bendy moaned as mug went faster but was soon cut of when he kissed him picking bendy up and making bendy sit on his lap he grabbed his waist moving him up and down. Mug soon let go of him letting him do by himself. Mug moaned in pleasure. Cup watched them with anger he secretly had feelings for the little devil, mug knew that this was most likely his revenge for when cup had stolen his girlfriend. Cup thought he forget about that. He was now watching his crush riding his brother. Mug soon came inside Bendy. "Really?!" Cup yelled "that's what you get" said mug as he pulled bendy off him and started arguing with cup. Bendy took this chance and quickly put his clothes on and left while the brothers argued. Bendy ran home crying and quickly locked his door and cried on his bed till he fell asleep.

Later

Bendy woke up to a strange sound in the hallway he got off his bed and went to the hallway. Someone covers his mouth to prevent him from screaming. They dragged him to his room and tossed him on the bed. Bendy saw who it was and to his surprise it was cup. "What are you doing hear?" Bendy said nervously. "Well I got angry when you were riding my brother and me and him agreed on how we were gonna do this. I can fuck you first then me and him will fuck you at the same time wich we planned in the beginning" he said as he looked over to Bendy's closet with surprised him more when mug came out "I said I was sorry. Can you just get on with it?" Mug said. Cup looked back at bendy and took of his and his own clothes. Cup quickly pushed himself into Bendy's flower making the little demon moan. Cup thrusted faster and harder every time. "Ahh~ahh~ahh~cup" bendy moaned. "Keep saying my name I'm gonna fuck you better then he did that you'll think about me every time you sleep" cup said as mercilessly thrusted into bendy making him cum but cup kept going "ahh~cup~!!!" Bendy screamed his name as he came again. " Fuck your so tight" cup grunted he went deeper and faster. Cup soon came and pulled out of bendy. "Finally" mug said as he walked over to them and started to undress himself. "You lasted longer then I thought" mug said as pushed himself into bendy. "Well I am the older twin and I'm better at this then you" cup said as pushed himself into bendy once more. Bendy moaned as he rested his head on cups shoulder. Cup and mug thrust into bendy at a fast pace sending bendy in full pleasure. "Ahh~ahh~ahh!!!" Bendy moaned out loud he's they both went faster. Cup kissed bendy roughly but pashonetly as mug kissed Bendy's neck thrusting harder. Cup and mug thrusted harder and faster every time making bendy cum multiple times until both of them came inside of him. They both pulled out and collapsed in between Bendy bringing him close and cuddled him and fell asleep.

The end