swap au cuphead x bories x mugman

To lazy so skip to lemon aslo requested by THATLILSINNERGIRL

Borees moaned as mug and cup trailed kisses up and down her neck "ahh~" boeees maoned. mug trailed kisses towers her brests and messenged them as cup rubbed his fingers in her cult "ahh~ stop teasing me" she winned making mug smerk. He actually liked seeing her like this he wanted to beg for it so rubbed his hard member agenst her flower "beg for it" he demanded "please fuck me" she said as she couldent wait any longer. Mug smerked as he said over to his brother "alright you herd her cup lets give it to her" with that they both thrusted into her."ahh!!!" she moand loudly feeling absolute pleasure as she drooled a bit from the overwhelming pleasure. She moaned louder as they thrusted faster and harder she could barley breath anymore as only moans came out. "Ahhh!" she moaned rather loudly as they hit her gspot. They thrusted faster and faster as she came from the pleasure they were giveing her. "Im gonna cum" said cup as he thrusted faster "me too" mug said as he grouned. A few morr thrusts and they both came with a groun. They both pulled out and collapsed next to borees "that was amazing" she said as she huffed being exasted. "Ya but im tierd" mug said "me too" cup said sleepy.

Im finally back for those who are new my phone broke and took forever to get a new one sorry