2

Y/N POV

When my friends left me in the nurse office I started thinking 'why did this happened to me' this specific day when I actually see a guy that I'm interested in. All of a sudden the nurse started talking to me "can you tell me in a scale of 1 to 10 how much pain do you have?" "Umm.... 8 to 9" I actually wasn't paying attention to my ankle I was still thinking about the guy. Then the nurse moved my ankle and I felt a jolt of pain go across my body, I screamed my lungs out. She sprayed it with pain killer and gave some pills for the pain and finished putting a bandage around my ankle, so I won't move it and have a fast recovery for the next game.

Namjoon POV

When I stood in front of the nurse office I heard and really loud scream. I wanted to go in but it didn't feel like the right moment. I started thinking 'how come I've never seen her at school'. I wanted to know who she was, so after standing five minutes out side I decided to go in.

When I got in I saw her with a bandage around her ankle. I wanted to ask her how her ankle was but she was using her phone while resting. I made a slight noise and she sat up straight to see who was there. When she noticed I was there she opened her eyes really big and started to blush 'omg she looks cute while blushing' I said to myself. I wanted to start a conversation so I asked her how her ankle was. She answered and her voice was angelic.
"Ummm.... well m-my-my ankle is hurting a lot..." I heard her stutter and knew she was nervous.

Y/N POV

When the nurse finished putting the bandage she told me to rest. I was using my phone and all of sudden theres a noise in the room, I sat up and started searching the room and my eyes finish laying on the really hot guy I saw on the court. 'Why is he here?' I asked my self. He asked me how my ankle was and I answered him. When I finished talking I realized I stuttered 'WHY THE FUCK DID I STUTTER, CAN I KILL MY SELF?, OMG HE IS SO HOT...' I screamed internally.

TO BE CONTINUED...