5

Y/N POV

(SKIP TIME TO THE NEXT DAY)

when I woke up I was going to walk to my bathroom but when I was about to walk my ankle started to hurt, it was really swollen. I reached for the muscle pain reading cream to massage my ankle. I got dressed for school, I wore an ankle support so that my mom couldn't notice my injury. I went down stairs ate breakfast and started to walk to school, I was under pain but I could bare it. while walking to school I received a message saying:

Namjoon: good morning are you at school or on your way?

Y/N: good morning Im on my way how about you?

Namjoon: Im on way to school too, do you want to meet up?

"OMG he just asked too meet Im about to die here I need CPR ASAP!!!" I talked to my self.

Y/N: ummmmmm..... yeah were?

Namjoon: how about the bus stop near the school?

Y/N: yeah its ok with me

Namjoon: ok

'at least its on my way to school' I thought. When I got to the bus stop he wasn't there, I decided to wait a little.

Namjoon POV

Im going to meet her at the bus stop I better hurry and no let her wait for me. I reached the bus stop and she was already there. "Hey good morning" I said. "good morning " she answered, o God her voice. We started to walk to school and kept talking

me: "ummm.. so how is your ankle?"

Y/N: "I think its better than yesterday but it still hurts"

me: "did you tell your mom about it?"

Y/N: "nah its just a small sprain its a not a big problem this always happens so I'm used to it"

me: "oooh.

We have already arrived to school. Shen told me that she was going to her looker and then to her classroom I was going to do the same thing so we bid goodbye and kept walking our ways. When I reached my looker there stood Hoseok. "so whats with that girl you were with?" he asked. "yo she is just a friend of mine" I really didn't wanted him to know that she is my crush even though he is my best friend. Thank to the Jesus he went with my answer and didn't asked more about her. We were walking to our classroom "Yo what about the volleyball match you were yesterday?" he asked. He caught me by surprise with the question " umm... we lost. and how do you know I was at the volleyball match yesterday?" "dude you told me you were going don't you remember?"  o yeah I forgot I told him that I was going he told me he could go because he wanted to practice, it was actually our day off. "oo yeah I remember"

Y/N POV

while I was walking to my classroom I meet Lisa, she's my best friend and we play volleyball together. I was talking with her and I told her a little bit about Namjoon she was really excited because I never talked about boys.

SKIP TIME TO LUNCH

When we were at lunch Namjoon texted me asking if I wanted to go and eat lunch with him. I asked Lisa and she said yes so we went with him. There were 6 other really good looking guys with him I asked my self where have these guy been beacause I have never seen them at school, probably because I live in my own world. Namjoon introduce me to the six of them they were called BTS and I introduced Lisa to them.

TO BE CONTINUED....