1

Y/N POV
After school I went to the locker room to put my volleyball uniform. I went in and saw my team mates. I went up to them and started talking about the guys in school. I really didn't have an interest in guys because I don't think in having a relationship by the moment.

••••••••••Skip time to match••••••••••

When we went out to the court there were a lot of people in the bleachers. I started looking around and saw this really hot boy that got my attention. I stared at him until my best friend called me because the game was a bout to start. The match started and we were wining.

Namjoon POV

I went to see a volleyball match that was at school. When the teams came out to court I saw a really hot girl. I didn't started at her but I felt her staring at me. After the game started I noticed that she was one of the best players in her team. She came out to serve and her service was a really good serve. The match kept going on and when she went out to block she landed and twisted her ankle.

Y/N POV

I was out blocking and when I came down I landed on some one else's foot. I screamed, but coach told me I had to keep playing because he didn't had another setter.

••••••Skip time to end of match•••••••

We ended up losing the game. When we went to sit dow in the teams bench  I fell to the floor and started crying because of the pain I was having. My teammates saw me crying and helped me go to the school nurse to treat my ankle.

Namjoon POV

After the match ended I saw her crying and I went running to see if I could help her. When I was down in the court her teammates were already helping her get up. I heard her friend saying that they were going to leave her in the nurse office. So I thought that maybe 5 minutes later I could go to the nurse office and ask her how her ankle is.