Ch.6

Yoongis Pov

jimin doesn't look good. I don't know how to help him so I asked him to rest.

I searched more on useful math formulas. wait there aren't any actually.

it took me another 30 minutes to finish the presentation. I glanced to my right. jimin had fallen asleep on the sofa. this is worrying me now. he looks sick.

I tapped on his shoulder.

after a few taps he opened his eyes.

" jimin are you sure you're okay " I asked

he took a while to reply.

" I'm fine I guess I was just tired. " he says finally

" why does your face keeps getting red. are you sure you don't have a fever? " he looked quite embarrassed when I asked that.

" i.....its...uh.....no.nothing...." he says without looking in my eyes.

I noticed he never makes eye contact while talking to me. I wonder if it's just me or he does that with everyone.

" anyways I finished the project. have a look. " I gave him the laptop

he quickly went through it and then sighed.

" it's perfect hyung and I'm sorry I couldn't help "

" it's okay jimin "

" I should be leaving now , see you at school hyung. " he says not looking at me at all

I saw him leaves me then I sighed heavily. I am so tired I need to sleep.

...........

jimins pov

I finally walked out of hyungs house. oh my god that was the most awkward meeting ever.
why does he think i am sick when i am just flustered by his presence.

I try not to think about it. I was near my house but before I could get there I decided to take a walk in the park.

shit this was a bad idea

" hey kid " it was one of the seniors again.

" please leave me " i was already shaking

" i am not gonna hit you this time. just want to tell you to stay away from that seat mate of yours " he says

" why is it your concern? " I ask

" I just said stay away from him. it's better if you don't spend too much time with him " he finished and turns to leave

I wanted to ask so many questions. but I stayed right there getting lost in my thoughts again.

....

third person pov

- outside the park

" sehun did you convey my message to him "

" yes kid I did it and I didn't mention your name of course. now where's my and jongins money for bullying him this week  "

the boy hands sehun the money and leaves