Ch.7

jimins pov

next day at school

our presentation was submitted and now the teacher was going to tell the marks.

i was still confused about what happened yesterday. that senior guy told me to stay away from yoongi but why.

" jimin and yoongi scored the highest marks in this presentation. it was excellent. keep it up boys " says professor byun.

I can't believe yoongi and i scored more than namjoon and his partner.

yoongi looked at me and smiled.

" thanks to you hyung. it was all your effort." I thank him shyly

......

... but neither of them noticed that there was someone keeping an eye on them from the back of the class.

...............

break time

" uh jimin professor asked me to come with him in the library so you go and enjoy your break okay I will see you in class " yoongi says and heads to the library.

okay shit what am i gonna do now.

I don't have any friend other than yoongi here.

I head to the cafeteria and was greeted by hoseok hyung.

" JIMINIEEEEE " he shouts " ITS BEEEN SO LONG WE DIDNT HANG OUT "

" uhh..hi hyung " I say

" where is yoongi? " he asks

" professor called him in the library " I reply

" that's okay you can hang out with me , jungkook and taehyung come on " he drags me towards them

" hey jimin " taehyung smiles

"jimin! I was wondering if you play video games or something" jungkook asks

" i am not a fan of video games to be honest. but i do play with my cousins sometimes. "

" then what the hell do you do all day " jungkook asks

" umm...read books and....uh... go on the internet to ....read..more books...."

" YOURE SO BORING JIMIN " says jungkook

" hey guys don't judge his interests " hoseok adds in

" excuse me I need to use the toilet " I get up from there. honestly these three are so loud I would rather stay with yoongi hyung.

I didn't want to use the toilet. I just wanted to escape those three. so I head outside.

" wow kid you actually listened to what I said " a voice said. I flinched.

" what do you mean and why are you always after me" I ask that senior guy

" yesterday I told you to stay away from yoongi and you actually left him. that's great " he says

" I didn't leave him. he just had some work to do in the library "

" kid. you better stay away from him if you don't want to get bullied by me"

" what the hell is your issue " I asked aggressively

" I can't explain anything to you. I don't like hurting you but i am doing it for someone."

" what the hell do you mean by that!? are you bullying me because someone is telling you to??!" this is unbelievable.

" listen kid. this shit is pretty complicated. just listen to what I said." he leaves after that.

I'm so confused right now.

third person pov

sehun walks away from jimin leaving him completely shocked.

he heads back in the school to look for someone and once he finds him. .

" kid. listen "

" did you bully him today sehun. remember your job is to bully him until he leaves this place. "

" I didn't hit him today I just warned him to stay away from your man "

" sehun I pay you a shit load of money for doing this. you can't just back off."

" it hurts me to see him cry like that. i am not heartless like you.I don't want to bully him anymore neither jongin. "

" sehun you agreed to this. you. have. to. bully. him. "

" kid why can't you do that yourself , he should know how evil you are on the inside "

" I don't want to look bad in yoongi's eyes. it's better if you do. "

sehun doesn't respond and just leaves after that.