Chemical love chapter 3

I woke up feeling amazing. I felt like I was flying in the air and couldn't stop thinking about last night with Monte. the way he kissed me, he was so sweet and soft... the perfect man, the perfect places, the perfect night.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth, put some makeup on and got dressed quickly. I threw on a light blue jeans and a black tank top I thought would look cute on me today, it has tiny colorful flowers all over it.

yes, I have to work again today, but nothing will bring me down after my first kiss with Monte last night.

as I closed the door behind me, I could smell the fresh air, I saw a cute couple walking down the street, they had a beautiful little girl who was sitting on the guy's shoulders. how sweet was that.

I put in my earphones and touched the screen to choose the song "One for the money" by, of course, Escape The Fate. I love this song.

I got to the coffee house pretty fast and Lily was already there, giving me a funny look. "I know you want to know how was it, Lil, I know you too well." I giggled and dropped my bag on the floor of the workers room that was close to the bathroom.

"someone should clean this place." I nodded to myself and heard Lily walking in my way. "can you pass me the bleach, Lil?" "sure, Daph. wait." she went to the workers room and brought me a bottle of bleach. I put on a pair of cleaning gloves and started to clean the toilet in the bathroom. "how was he?" she asked happily and stared at me. "well, he took me to this amazing japanese restaurant and we had the best sushi ever." "and?" Lily looked at me, excited to to hear what I had to tell her.

"after that we went to the street festival, it was so fun, we ate some cotton candy and we went to this big wheel with the seats... I can't remember the name of this thing."

"ok, and?" "he kissed me when we sat there together. it was so sweet. he put his arm around me and we've kissed for like... five minutes, until we had to get out of this wheel thing.."

"OH MY GOD, DAPHNE! THAT'S AMAZING! I swear I knew he liked you."

"thanks, Lil. thanks to you we actually went out on this date so I totally owe you." I smiled and hugged her after I was done cleaning.

"about that, Daph." "yeah?"

"I wanted to ask you something. if it's too much for you, please tell me." "ok, what's wrong, babe?"

"nothing, don't worry. I want you to be my made of honor, Daphne."

"oh my god!! Lily, of course! I'd love that!" I hugged her so tight and kissed her on the cheek. "this is going to be amazing."

a few clients who walked in interrupted our conversation and we both went there to serve them.

"hello, my name is Daphne, and I am going to be your waitress today. these are the menus and feel free to call me whenever you need me." I smiled at the cutest old couple. they looked about 60 years old, or even a little but more. "you are very sweet, Daphne. keep smiling like that." the lady looked at me and smiled back, "thank you very much." I looked down and then back at her. "may I offer you at least some water for now until you decide what to order?"

"oh, yes please, thank you." the man nodded and I went to bring a jar of water for the couple.

"there you go." I smiled and put the jar on the table with two glasses for the water and two ice cubes in each glass.

"we'd like to have a salad, eggs and bacon. oh, and some coffee please." the man said and

I smiled politely. "no problem, I'll be back soon with your order."

I went to the kitchen and gave the cook their order while cleaning the counter a little bit and making some coffee for them. I couldn't get Monte out of my head for one second, and when his face popped into my mind again, I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I unlocked the screen and saw a message from him.

"good morning, beautiful. couldn't stop thinking about you. I can't wait to see you on Tuesday. xo♥"

I smiled and giggled to myself, then sent him a message back.

"I had such an amazing time with you. I can't wait to see you too. have a beautiful day.♥"

I locked the screen again and put my phone back in my pocket. I re-tied my apron and took the couple's order from the kitchen.

"bon appetit." I smiled at them and looked at the clock. I have a pretty short shift today, there are only two hours left until the end of the shift. Lily looked at me and winked, "he sent me a sweet message." I said quitly and blushed. "I'm telling you... you both are going to make a perfect couple." Lily smiled and hugged me.

"I am so happy for you." she said.

"right back at you." I giggled and hugged her even harder. "I love you so much, Lil. thank you."

-next on Chemical Love- Daphne & Monte's second date! will it be as great and exciting as the first one?-