Chapter 15

---Blanches' POV---

After two months of rebuilding the city's Left Bank and some of the Right Bank, everything went back to normal.

I know that we won't be able to escape what is to come, but we realize that if we know where to expect the problem we'll be able to face it.

"Hey, I thought you guys already left?" Lukas said as he walks down the emerges from the hallway.

"And what? Let Europe lose hope on this team again?" Pedro asked sarcastically before continuing. "Face it! As much as we want to go back home, we can't. Because if we go back and a bad guys comes around, how are supposed to catch them that fast?"

"Wow, you guys learned a lot."

"We we're kids back then and we're still are; but every once in a while, we know how to overcome." I said.

"One question, who did you get to replace Maria Hill?" Michele asked.

"Oh..." Lukas managed to said before an elevator dings.

"Hello? Blanche? Isaiah? Kristian?" A recognizable voice called. It's Alma.

"ALMA!" We all greeted.

"Oh my god! Hi! I was worried sick about you ever since I saw you in the news two months ago!" Alma said as she came to hug me.

"Yeah, but we learn how to deal with it. Besides, we're still alive." I said.

"Oh. That reminds me: Tricolore is often the secret agent of the group, so you really need to know your way through a computer." Lukas explained

"Don't worry, I know how to hack." Alma said.

That's when an alarm went on.

"You guys go. I'll go make myself comfortable." Alma said and we're off.

You know: We may not be the Earth's Mightiest Heroes, We may not be a friendly-neighborhood hero or other stuff like that. But you know what makes us stronger? What makes us together despite our differences? We have our home. Europe is our home, and we will defend it no matter what. We're the SUPER-HEROES OF EUROPE.

-END-