Chapter 1

"Are you pretty sure you can do it?"

"Yes, Dad. I told you this for the hundredth time."

"Okay, Okay. Be good."

"Ughhh.. Yes Dad! Bye! Love you!"

"Bye Princess!"

That was my Dad, He's good really, sometimes annoying but I love him for that. He's been very supportive after what happened last year in my old school. 

*RINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!*

Oh shhhh----!! I'll be late for my first class! not like this Louise, not on your first day. I ran up to my classroom just in time. I grabbed a seat so I can settle down.

"Good Morning Class!"

"Good Morning Ms. Washington!" 

"Very Well, Please take your seats. Today, we have a new student to join us for this school year, and I know that it's your senior year so I hope you'll treat her as if she has been here on your first days."

"Ms. Conner can you please come in front to introduce yourself in front of the class."

Huh!? What!? OMyyyy Yes? No. I am not going to do this. ITS UNFAIR.

"Ms. Conner?"

Oh right act normal Conner. Get that grip up!

"Hi--- Everyone. Uhmm.. I'm Louise Conner,  18 years old. uhmm, I studied my Junior High in Eastlake High School."

"So why did you moved here?"

What? CAN YOU BE SERIOUS? ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO TELL ME THAT!? Wait, who is he!? 

"Mr. Collins, please."

"I moved here because we had to move places."

Chill Louise. Chill.

"Okay Ms. Conner you may take your seat, you are seated next to Mr. Collins over there."

"Thank you Ma'am."

Oh wow. that's a good one put me next to a guy, so I could break his neck in case he talks to me.

" You moved to a new home? I don't buy it."

"Then don't. "

Ughhh!!! First day of school and you get to sit with this guy who doesn't even care about PRIVACY.

"So what's the reason?"

"Will you JUST PLEASE!"

"Ms. Conner! Mr. Collins! There's a class happening can you please continue that conversation after class."

OH SHIT!!!! No I am not going to ruin my first day and be put to detention by this guy.

"By the way, I'm Taylor. I'll continue the conversation later at lunch. sit with me."

Ewww.. did he just said that? eat lunch with him? sit with him? gross.

"I'd rather starve."

"your loss honey."

I cannot fathom any much longer with this guy. ughhh okay Louise stay cool. keep your cool baby.. 1,2,3,4,5 .... there that's better.

*RINGGGGG!!!*

"That will be the end of our class, please remember to read about Chapter 1 and 2, and please be ready for an oral recitation next meeting. Class Dismissed!"

and I am done, the next problem that I have to face is lunch. Where will I sit? and Who am I gonna sit with? Relax Louise, you'll get through this, it's only lunch.