Chapter 3

I love you Louise, with all my heart and soul, I promise to take care of you and protect you from anyone and to fight for you whenever they doubt our relationship. I love you for being you, your long brown hair, and those beautiful eyes, your humor, that laugh and most especially that smile. I promise to cherish every moment and every memory we make. I promise to always understand you in times you need me most, and I promise that they will be no other girl or other person that will come between us, Happy First Anniversary to us Babe, and many more years to come. 

I love you Christian.

and I you.

----------------------------------

"Honey wake up! There's someone down stairs"

what?? Oh, I have a visitor!

"Yes Dad! I'll come down now."

it's nearly time for school, I have to get ready and changed, but who is downstairs? Well Louise, you have to get ready fast so you can see who is it.

"Louise!! Don't keep your visitor waiting!! Please!"

"Coming dad!!!"

and its Harley, picking me up. 

"Harley!!!"

"Hi Good Morning Louise, Claire and I decided that we'll grab some breakfast before going to school, we tried calling you last night but you weren't picking up, so we decided to fetch you instead."

"Oh, okay sorry. I didn't realize that I got to sleep early."

"That's fine, I already asked permission to Mr. Conner, and he said it's fine with him, we do have to drop by at Claire's house, she's been waiting for us."

"Oh, okay. Then we gotta go now then."

"Yeah."

"Okay, Dad!! I'm leaving now. I'll see you later this evening okay? I miss you! Love you!"

"Love you too Honey! Take care!"

---------------------------

We dropped by Claire's house and went straight to a tea house near the school, they decided that we should have tea before going to school just to start the day right. I don't really get it that much but I'm open to doing new things like drinking tea. I'd rather have coffee than tea but I really don't have any choice.

My dream last night, is music to my ears, I can still remember each word he said to me on that day, sad to think about but those days are over. I don't know, I miss him, I still love him, I still do, and it hurts.

"So Louise, are you ready for Physical Ed today?"

oh, right.

"yeah, I hope so. I'm not really an active person so I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but I do have to attend the class."

"Well good luck on that! Let's go we have school to start."

We went to school just in time. I have to make in time for my Physical Ed, which is Basketball. Good luck to myself.

-----------------------------

I am in the gym wondering around doing drills, and running. Then we'll do shootings and blocking, I'm not an active person but I could handle some drills and some running. Lord help me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

here he is, being less cocky that's nice.