Chapter 5

I arrive at school just in time, all the students chattering, running, laughing on their way to their respective classrooms, and I was walking slow, I was so ready for this last night but right now I feel of sulking in my room, crying my heart out and shutting everyone out until I felt okay.

All the noises I hear but here I am talking to myself hearing the every rip of muscle I have, it's hard to move and listen like my ears are clogged, I arrive at my room and sat on my table still shocked rather broken, it was so sudden I wasn't even prepared for it. He's going to be a father, with Chelsea and they'll be happy and here I am, miserable and barely stable to take my exam, keeping these two eyes from letting out more tears, a lump forming in my throat because of trying too hard to keep it all up. Not here Louise, not in front of your "new" classmates and friends, not a second wave of shame.

"Heyy?? Louise are you okay? You look pale"

"Louise??? "

"Whaa?? "

It's Taylor, I've somewhat heard him with these clogged ears.

"Are you okay? You don't look good."

His eyes full of concern, I don't know why we've only met yet he acts like he knows me so well.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just a cold."

"You sure? You know you can always retake the exams when you're better."

"No. I'm fine."

"Okay. Whatever you say, but hey I'm serious, if you can't do it today do it some other day, I'll drop you off if you like."

"No. Taylor just please!"

"Okay. I'm sorry it's just tha--"

"Shut up! It's none of your business!"

I blurted, he was shocked I think I offended him, sorry Collins no time for nonsense.

The exams started, I can't remain focus, the incident this morning replaying on my mind, I can't seem to think of the answers, I'm doomed, I should have listened to him, I glance at him he looks graceful his hair flopping down his face a bit which is quite funny, he can't concentrate properly with it haha. Then he looks at me like he knows I was watching the whole time. He smiled.

"Hey, do you have a hair tie or pin? I badly need one."

Whispering to me like he was asking for answers and showing me his hair to stress his dilemma. I suddenly took out one pin from my hair and handed it over to him.

"Here, you owe me. "

"Thanks. "

He winks and returns to his exam paper, this time more serious, I never seen this expression of him but I always did with Christian, and out of the blue there were tears rolling down my eyes, I was shocked and continued on my paper wishing no one saw me looking at Taylor and suddenly crying.

-------

I finished my exams, I think I did poor this time, but that's understandable I was in a state of shock while doing it, I was surprised that I did make it eventually. I really feel that he's going to win. I just have to face it, that's good Louise you just got dumped AGAIN by your ex and here you are having an instant boy friend for 2 weeks.

I walked myself home, The tears has gone but I no they're just around they'll be dripping like rain when I get home, I can see that.

I was half way home the rain started pouring, like it was one of the luckiest day I had. I didn't bother about it I walked my way through the pissing sky head down, I was still walking suddenly  I realized that there were no rain drops pouring and when I looked at my side Taylor was there.